Saturday, April 21, 2012

Awaiting the Storm on Saturday

Awaiting the Storm on Saturday...as of this moment the storm is just about ready to spray us...hopefully that's all it will be...looking on the radar..OUCH !!!

This morning was a bit of a drag..Ms Reba had a few bouts of the "D's"..but I expect it cause of what she will eat...and let me tell ya it gets nerve wrecking.. She'll eat something..(a small morsel) and then next turn her nose up later on...YIKES..but I don't give up..I try something else..

It's like going to the pantry and saying to yourself.."What will she eat "?  One thing she is eating are those Pill Pockets..so I got a brain storm..(doesn't always happen that simple) and decided "What if"..(love those words) I stuffed them with her dry food...(getting the hammer out and smashing little pellets)..and so I did..I stuffed with her powdered food..

Uh oh I hear the rain..just in case I lose my signal here..I've got the battery in the laptop charging...cause I know I'll lose my Satellite for certain.. back to my story...

Well Ms Reba did eat that without the turn up nose deal..and later on I cooked up a burger..(for myself) which by the way she was begging for..so I cut off a little piece and made it ever so small ..like crumbles..and she went for that...HEY>>>so far so good..but again I'm only giving her small amounts...and good thing I got my supply of Pill Pockets in..they are pretty neat stuff to give pills in..and I do give a lot of meds ..so I now use them also for enhancers for Ms Reba. ... So another better day for her and that's all that matters....

Rain is coming down hard..I sure hope and pray no other nasty stuff as they kept saying at 4:30am we could have possible "Tornado's"... Lord I pray not cause seeing all the damages over the past few months..I just think how awful and pray no one gets hurt... Still have to get that tornado room added...and I'm still trying to figure a way too... We might have to add a room to this house in order to have it put in...We'll see...but I feel my knees knocking ...Yes, I don't mess with MOther NAture !!!

We so badly need this rain...the lawns look bad..I know mine does..might as well put a beach chair out and pretend I'm at the shore LOL...or better yet get a can of paint spray and make it all green...hahaha..

I'm still at it with those dish rags and today I know I'll go into heavy work load with a storm at my door...and have the weather radio on HIGH ...I bet my hands will move those knitting needles like a machine..every flash or bang I hear they'll be tapping of the needles...next row...LOL

Best finish off and I'll have the laptop on as long as I have signal...I know my phone system here ..Digital..well I'm not a happy camper with it...but have cell phone on too...yeah can ya tell I'm just a little edgy...

Safe travels all and God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment