Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday seems not too bad :)

Tuesday seems not too bad :)...thank you Lord !...Last night Ms Reba curled in her spot and only got up once and we made it too the "Pad"...after that she slept all through the night...(not Momma). My eyes were at half mask and I waited to see if she would get up..Yeah, I watched a movie..but the strange thing is....I can't remember what it was about... Uh Oh !!!!

This morning was a bit brisk...like about 45 (what my temp gauge said) and the big ones (Abby and Zeke) were loving every bit of it..They were ready to make a dash to the patio (dog area) and me, well I grabbed my hooded jacket and zipped up and out we went..Ms Reba was still sleeping..but I wouldn't have let her out any way.

Then we all curled up on the couch as I had my pot of coffee being made..come on coffee...I hear you perking ..aaahhh...Love the sound of those bloop, bloop, bloop ..then comes the aroma...take me away...good to the last drop :)

Ms Reba wandered out at 7:30am wagging her tail..(good sign) and of course it was diaper change..Ya know she really enjoys those panties..I mean she just shows them off..and of course she immediately did her barking..telling me to get off my arse and fix her something...Now that truly is a good sign..of course she hasn't had the attack of the "D's" yet...but I will still give her meds ...

8am I let Zeke and Abby out and of course wouldn't ya just know it..Ms Reba comes running out the door...Ok, Ms Reba calm down and just yakking at me..Shhhhhhh...my brain is tired.. so out she went..and ran around the patio..making noise...Just what Abby and Zeke wanted to hear or even put up with...Ms Reba was hungry and doesn't want to miss a trick.

Back in and feed time..now my brain is saying, "What should I try and feed"..well I did the usual for the other two and for Ms Reba..it was some ground meat with rice, some shredded chicken and yep, the mixture of dry food with that dang cookie...and she gobbled it up...cause she checked it out first to see if it was all there....She knows..she's got me trained well...she ate almost all ..and I was a happy camper...

Now as I sat back to have my coffee..(notice I'm last) she wanted what I was having...No, I didn't give her coffee..hahaha...but I did give her a little more dry food with cookie mixture and she ate that all up...Ok, so she's doing a little better..now I'm not saying "She's cured"..nope day aint over but I'm gonna go lay down after I vacuum ...

I'll get my blankie and lay on the couch watch a movie..I might remember and then give Ms Reba her meds...already gave her a teaspoon of NutraCal...and she's not happy with me...her lips stick together...LOL might keep her quiet..

She didn't get the name "mouth of the South" for nuttin'...and she lives up to it by golly... So I'm gonna park my blog on the side and catch up a little later on....if I can remember that too...LOL

Day looks a lot brighter and the mind is slowly coming to rest...and as the story goes ...the page turns once again..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment