Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday a day of Ups and Downs :)

Sunday, a day of Ups and Downs :)....now you're wondering.."What in the world now"??????...well nothing..but I was Up and Down, In and Out most the day... Still wondering ????  hahaha

Here's my story and I'm stickin' too it !!!!....

Morning was usual..Feed, Water and Clean..ain't that interesting ???...NAH !! Then by noon time came my "QVC"..yes, I did... I ordered a few things..I've been good for too long :)

Next I did the pill thingy at 2pm and from then on it was Up, Down, In, Out..and now I'll tell ya...Remember them Doves .....Yes, them Dumb Arse Doves..well they are the reason..they never quit and I was on my Mission..or is it, "White Horse" to get them suckers out of sight...

I looked up one time and there was 6 Doves on my big feeder and they were chasing away the other birds..so it was..get them out..and I tried, and tried and tried...hence..Up, Down, In, Out..Holy Hannah what a job...then one Dove again tried to take on Woody...OMG..that is wild to watch.. I still can't believe it...but then went at it...!

What a day...I mean it was really a nothing day kind of..but I got tired..hahaha..I mean I did my work out and then some..and all I wanted to do was NOTHING...but I did do up another dish rag for Theresa..so now she's got an even dozen...

I did watch a movie that I had recorded called "Leap Year"  it's a cute Romantic Comedy...and I enjoyed it with the rest of my Critters too..Talked with hubby off and on as he was at church most the morning and then they had a business meeting..

Tomorrow I've got my list ...head to the Post Office then on to WalMart..aren't I lucky...hahaha..I'm gonna be out amongst the people..OMG..can't wait..

So that's about it other than I'm beat from my  Ups and Downs..hahaha..If someone ever told me this story I'd think they were NUTZ...and so ...I must be (you got it) NUTZ...

God Bless and On to another Adventure..OUT SIDE WORLD>>:)

No comments:

Post a Comment