Monday, April 2, 2012

Breaking Out on Monday

Breaking out on Monday !...You got that right !!!...I finally was able to get away for a few hours and where did I go..????? WalMart..Where else..I mean I was on a mission to pick up two more plant hangers like I have in the center trellis...so I then decided I'd do a little "Pick up STUFF"...and of course the store was like a blooming Easter Hunt.

Morning was get er done and get away..so after I got the Critters fed they new I was up to something...and gave me the "I don't wanna move"...Yeah, stubborn as all get out and to think that I was gonna leave them..."Not in their life"...but I managed to pull the .."Come get the Cookie"...it worked and then I ran through the house getting dressed....I know I can't get dressed till I have them put up...cause it's "No you don't" other wise.

At the store the Isles were filled with Lillies (Easter Plants) and then other colorful goodies...OMG..getting around all that ....so I worked my way to the garden area...YUCKO..the plants didn't look good at all...but I did pick up the planters...so I'm good to go for that...then on to the food section..

Yikes..crowded..(oh I left later than usual) can't deal with crowds that well..but I only picked up a few things and then left the building  LOL...YES< I got out of town...hahaha....

Treated myself to lunch (McDonalds) and then headed home..unpacked and let the Critters out and got their two cents worth..and the cold cold treatment...but soon it was over as they checked to see if I brought anything for them....(So you think critters are different than kids???? Now way)

Later I leaned back and watched a crazy Dove try to dominate the feeder and chased other birds away but when Woody showed up..the dumb fool Dove went to attack and before I could say..."Jack Rabbit"...the Woodpecker pecked back and WOW Woody had that Dove on it's side...OMG..I thought he done killed the Dove...so I jumped to my feet opened the door and that quick Woody flew away and so did the Dove...

I can't believe I witnessed that.. I mean a site unseen to this body...and I'm still not believing what I saw...bet that Dove don't do that again !

Later watched the Voice and fell asleep..woke up and thought it was tomorrow...LOL got up let the Critters out..and here I am...Blogging...couldn't go to bed without putting it down and printing it out in my mind...

So that's my story for today ...and who knows what tomorrow will bring...

God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment