Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Wham of a Wednesday

A Wham of a Wednesday...I'll say..(smiling as I re think it )...Morning went as usual...had to do a few re potting..well I thought I was gonna but instead I just took the whole plant and put it in my hanger...cause the plant itself was so pot bound I'd have to break it all apart and I wasn't in that kind of a mood this morning..other than get it up and feed it...so I did just that...

Critters were antsy and wanted to just romp and play ...so I let them get their Indy 500 out of their system..then I had to pick up my pills for the month (another month I survive) and on the way out I stopped by the office as I had to bring up my Driver's License and Registration for the Motor home so that they could put a sticker on it...We are in the process of changing our entrance set up..(whether we like it or not) to a bar code system...

Well, I thought I would ask about my news letter we get here every month ..but for the last few months I haven't been getting mine..and their reason (the office) is because I don't live here..so I can look at it on line...DUH ???  but for the past almost 5 years I've been getting it.. Go Figure???....

So as I attempted to ask why ????? I met with a woman that was in the process of having a "melt down"..yeah you are reading right..she was in the phase of complaining and not listening and an "Oh, I'm over worked and under paid "..kind of mind set...

I stepped back and decided that this wasn't a situation I could even disagree with or attempt to explain anything..it would be a waste of good air..(as I call it) and there would be a no win situation...so I just leaned back and let the anger roll off her lips...and thought to myself... "This woman attacking anyone that would listen wouldn't last the day with me...I mean at the end of the day I'd say, "Good Bye"..

There is sort of a changing of the "Guards" so to speak that will be happening at this community and a lot of "Who's to blame " along with it..and this woman is a part of a bad situation that she has chosen to side with..and that's sad because her attitude has been hitting everyone that walks in the office...NOT A GOOD THING..

When she took a breather...I got up and left...just shaking my head..When someone is in an argumentative mode no one accomplishes anything..in fact words can just be thrown around with a lot of hurt happening...Best to leave it and come back another day...

On I went and picked up my meds and came back...then it was waiting for my niece to call...as I thought about our visit I began to worry..to much rushing on their part and having to leave that day too..so when we did connect I told her.."I'd see her when I got back home..as I'd worry about the rushing they'd have to do and how exhausted they've been with everything happening..

Later on I watched American Idol and now I'm ready to fall out..will miss my niece but I'd rather them be safe and so with that...I'm also gonna say, "Good Night and Sleep Tight"..

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment