Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Worthy Wednesday

A Worthy Wednesday...can ya tell I'm smiling ?  My day started off wee hours again but that's ok..guess I'm just becoming one of those "Take a nap later" ..However, Ms Reba is showing improvement and complaining..

She got up around 7:30pm, slept through the night (still no potty) and came out just complaining ...she was hungry...so I let everyone out, gave meds and the feast began.. Mixed her a good size helping up of her strange concoction ..What can I say, "it's what she eats without pleading "...and then I had to make a dash in town to pick up Zeke's med. Enalapril 10mgs as I was just about empty ..seems they had not filled this script...got to keep tabs all the time on these pharmacies.  So that's another thing I have to do is recheck the bags when I pick them up...

Come back and I was happy to see Ms Reba is some what back to a "normal" stage..(you get the idea)...and for most the day she was bouncing around..Which is ok with me..glad to see her active..

I stopped by Diane and Bob's to pick up my Vacuum Cleaner as it wasn't working right...(remember hubby did a helping hand for me) any way what he sprinkled on the carpet..well it made everything stick inside and packed to the gill it was..plus this Bissell has 3 filters in it...and all were packed and just nasty...

Diane was even surprised herself as none of us ever knew they were there and get this..ya have to every once in a while wash the filters..(this isn't staying long in my house ) so I headed back with a "new" cleaned vac...!

Tonight's dinner for Ms Reba was a gooder too..she ate every bit and come out looking for more..but I didn't over stuff her...So right now as things are..She's doing pretty good..let's hope all the rest comes together..

Today was chilly in the morning...dang it..I was wrapped like a Mummy..but later in the day it did warm up..Now tonight I'll watch American Idol and record Survivor...and then get ready for my Doc visit in the morning...

Thank you all for those prayers they sure help and Dear Lord I know you are right there cause you keep pushing me to  "Take each day as it comes, regardless of the outcome"...

I know that sounds strange but my inner voice really hits my soul and I just have to stop drifting and paying attention..Keep calm and trust in him .!

I'm off to fix a plate of pasta...I need the surge...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment