Monday, April 16, 2012

To the OUT SIDE WORLD on MOnday :)

To the OUT SIDE WORLD on MOnday :)...yes indeedy !  Today was the day I was gonna get away for a bit...and I'm always a happy camper..not that I don't like being a "HOME BODY".. but every once in a while ya gotta get out and check "STUFF" out :)...and I did but not before I had my Moments...(did ya think I'd get away clean?????NEVER )......

This morning I was just a bee bopping around and whistling a happy tune..(so I thought) got my clothes ready as we all know how I have to do this without causing Ms Reba and the Critters to go into a "Frenzie"...

Started off Ms Reba was a little on the "off moments" this morning..she was wide awake and a little bit of unsettled..I thought to myself.."Oh NO"..please hope she'll be ok...and as the morning progressed she and I curled up on the couch for a bit till Hubby called as he was getting ready to leave for work..Then I start and let everyone out before breakfast again...

Was getting breakfast ready putting the Big Boy's dish on the tray and don't cha just know it...Ooops!  right out of my hand and onto the floor...HOLY CHITSKI...I mean to tell you...if you've ever had a bee bee gun and tried to load it and those little balls..splattered all over..you got the idea of how it was with the food...ALL OVER .....

I was so thrilled I jumped for joy...now if you believe that one I'll tell ya another winner...I won the lottery hahahaha..don't I wish..:).. as I watched Abby and Zeke attack the floor with avenges..hahaha..and I mean the floor was sparkling afterwards..maybe a little tacky..hahaha... I never saw so many food balls...gawd like hundreds going in all directions along with the veggies and rice..Oh yeah...had to be mixed food...couldn't just be the dry food alone..nope..it was mixed...WOW... Reba was smart she stood back and watched the two big bruisers go to town... Of course I then had to wash the floor...all before getting out the door...

Well after that mishap I just couldn't wait for what ever was coming my way..and I was sure the day wasn't through with me yet...or was it ?????

So I then got everyone done even got my plants watered ..my resident hummer was out there as I watered and gave me the buzz again as I sprinkled the feeder to clean it off...Ooops sorry there  ::>:)

Now to get out of the house..this is gonna be smooth as Zeke and Abby went into their rooms very easily and Ms Reba jumped up on the couch to settle down on her "Pillow"...and me, I was ready to "Get Out of Town"...woo hoo .

Off I went to the Post Office..and while there I had to get one of those Express Boxes..and the two that work in there are always joking with me..as Christmas time I mail my cookies and of course ya know they get their platter of goodies...so when I came up to the counter to get a box..they checked out what I had...Yep, I got a couple of orders for a few "Dish Rags" and what colors too..hahaha I don't mind as I enjoy making things for people that appreciate it... and those two are really neat people...So that chore was done now on my way to Wal Mart or better yet..Wally World :)

Got a great parking spot ..things are looking up..went in and tried to find Citronella Oil... No can find..HUH?  so that means I'll have to go to Lowes and get it there...then on to finding my special thread I use to make the Dish Rags Or Dish Cloths to those that don't understand my terminology...hahaha..they are really awesome..soft and hold up a long, long time and don't leave any fuz when wiping down things..

I managed to get a lot of things and now was anxious to get back..OMG..I'm glued to the house...hahaha..but that's ok as I worry when I'm out about what's going on at the house...So when I pulled in the driveway..there was Mr Squirrel on my Screen looking into the carport...see them buggers never give up...and of course the Doves were nesting...son of a gun...but that's ok too cause now I'm tired and need to unload and put away...

That's the pain..you load your cart then unload into car then unload car into house then put away "Stuff"...never ending then it winds up going out as GARBAGE...see a vicious circle...hahaha... we sure go around a few times..

Tonight is the Voice and I'm anxious as I really like that Juliet Simms ..she's really got one heck of a talent..I love her Rock voice...reminds me of Janice Joplin...and then it's hit the sack and start all over again...

Oh yeah...I forgot to get MILK..hahaha..Winne Dixie here I come..

Have a good one and Safe travels all...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment