Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ms Reba's not doing well on Tuesday

Ms Reba's not doing well on Tuesday....woke up at 3am as I thought I felt Ms Reba touch my ear with her nose...I heard myself saying, "I'm here Reba, I've not left you"....strange as that sounded..it was like she was touching me to see if I was still by her side...She sleeps between the pillows on her mat and she has to be touching me...just like my "Joe"...but when I opened my eyes, Ms Reba was still sleeping so I moved to my side . With that Ms Reba sat up and started getting sick.

Now I know this is gonna sound strange but it was like I was being told to wake up cause I would have most likely slept through it..(maybe, maybe not) and when I told this to some one they asked.."Do you think it was Joe letting you know Ms Reba was in trouble..."...WOW I got a funny feeling once that was said...Stranger things have happened to me before..

Any way Ms Reba was not doing well, and most of the day was not good for her...I got that icky feeling in the pit of my stomach and the worry came right to my heart..Reba is and always has been a pretty healthy critter..she's had a few bouts with weird stuff but that was long ago...other than having pyometra from her unusual seasons and being spayed..She's been a tough little Miss.

I kept myself busy doing laundry and trying to fix things that I could get her to even give a try...as she's off her feed as well.. She is drinking water and did have a little chicken for dinner but not much...So I'll just keep a close watch and pray this will pass easily...She will be 16 in May and boy I'm just one bundle of nerves ..

Tomorrow I'll make her some Chicken and Rice and keep it light and little meals few times during the day...Hate when one of my Critters are not feeling well... The brain starts going in over drive...it's surely not a good thing.


I even watched the Space Shuttle Discovery being Piggy Backed to DC..sad to watch her go and such a mission cease..too much going on today for me..I was just feeling the loss of all those jobs for people and our accomplishments in Space...

Tonight I watched Biggest Loser which by the way was really a sad one. Two of the players left on their own because of rules in the game. Although I felt the same way...but it is what it is...Sad though cause those two men really did well.. Then I watched the Voice... not sure on this one..as I'm really hoping that Juliet Simms wins..but will have to wait that one out...Recorded the results of Dancing with the Stars so I'll catch who got the boot tomorrow.

Now I'm just finishing up my night putting away my laundry..yeah I kind of do things as I work my way back to the back of the bedrooms..I make my trips worthy....or as Momma would have said, "You do whatcha have to do and the way it's best for you "...hahaha...I make less trips cause my knees ache .

Ready to hit that sack and I'm so praying that Ms Reba will feel better tomorrow.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the Reba is not doing well. Hope she feels better today and will soon be back to her ol' self. It's hard to watch our pets suffer and we feel so helpless.

    ReplyDelete