Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Easter Monday

It's Easter Monday...I've always heard that saying the day after Easter..never quite understood it...guess it falls in the same category as "Little Christmas" cause that's when it was ok to take down our tree and lights...guess I might have to pick up my Easter Eggs...:)...but I know when I got my first job lots of people took off for Easter Monday...works for me...as long as it was a paid day :).

Watched last night The Celebrity Apprentice..gawd is that a mess..I mean that show for me is in your face..Too nasty and too bitchy..no other way to explain it..How people thrive on that show..Nah, sorry  Donald Trump that's not my style..People doing in others and you, Mr Trump love saying "You're Fired"...Yucko !!!

This morning was a little brisk ..I mean a slight chill in the air and my Critters (the big ones) were happy about it...but Ms Reba, well she was not anxious to even go out...I had to carry her out. PJ's and all..hahaha..yeah she's got her own thing going on there...Wakes up at around 7ish and comes out with a silly looking grin and waggin' her tail...but when it's chilly...it's slow pokin' .

Got all the dead heads off the plants and gave them a good spray..they like stand up and are lookin' really good..of course I do my talkin' to the plants just like I talk with the animals..Even my Cardinal (Big Red) was flying by and landed on the trellis just to let me know the feeder was almost empty...and so I filled it up and before I walked away it was under attack..Woody, Big Red and a few Titmouse (always wanna say "Titmice")..they were hungry..Those Doves as neat as they are....well are pigs..they eat and kick all the good stuff out and those buggers (Squirrels) come a running to get food..Yeah, just call me Mother Nature here..I'm really well trained !!!!

Getting my list to go out tomorrow to Winn Dixie for the things I get there and have to stop by the Vet's office and pick up some meds for Ms Abby and Zeke..you remember my big GooF...well now I have to pay up and take it on the chin...but they need their stuff...

Spoke with hubby today as he was home..office was closed (Easter Monday) and he made the appointment for the Exterminator to come and get the house and dog run done...so it will be ready for when we come back...time is sure moving on..plus the dear man went to the post office to ship me another Large (I'm talking 128oz size) of special Tomatoes..so I can make a batch of sauce up ...I'm running low...hahaha...

Did up some Veggies for the Critters and yes, I went to the Rice fields again plus I loaded the food bins with Critter's dry food..it's that time again..gosh I'm telling ya no rest for the weary..

Tonight is the Voice and Dancing with the Stars...Yikes but have the recorder set..yeah am now getting a little smarter..only took 69 years..:)..Momma would love to hear that.

So that's about it other than I still have a resident Humming bird that sets at my feeder in the evening and don't leave till almost dark..but does defend the territory..amazing..even went on at Humming bird forum and talked about it...the Wildest thing I've ever seen...but it's kind of neat that he's calling my feeder "His "..

Have a good one all and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zeee...sounds like a good day to me. Funny about the Hummingbird but fun for you to watch.

    As a child I remember going to mass on Easter Monday, never did understand the significance of it. But have noticed in recent years not as many people are off or businesses closed.

    Enjoy your show tonight. And I am getting fed up with Celebrity Apprentice and all the fowl language - really think Lisa should be booted. Sure know if I had kids at home they would not be watching the show.

    ReplyDelete