Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday morning MAdness !!!!

Sunday morning MAdness !!!...Oh it really was and I ain't a whistling "Dixie"...in fact I have not been to sleep yet...but I'm working my way back soon...

The storm kept me up and boy did the rain fall hard and with the TV going and letting me know minute by minute how bad it was...my brain was working on ..."how and where do I go with my 3 Critters..."...yeah that's how  well I was thinking...

I know we needed the rain but didn't need all that hype along with it...then I had these visions going on in my head of this big twister coming down the road...I'm tellin' ya my brain was floating in fear...Seeing the disasters that happens and having been very close to a couple that have touched down does your heart in...Yes, my knees were knocking and any one that has been around them understand that..

So as my night became the next day I sort of drifted for a bit..(not completely out but more like in suspended animation ) I heard Ms Reba barking at the side of the bed..UH OH...where was she and where am I..?????  I leaned over and picked her up . I noticed Ms Abby was along the side of the bed as well..and normally she's in her Donut Bed...Ah HUH...let me check it out......

WOW!!!! WOW!!!!...The living room floor looks not good ...Why?  well seems that Ms Reba had a case of the "Ds" and Ms Abby decided she's eat a training pad ...Joy to the world and what a mess to clean and scub up...so at 3:30am this morning I was shampooing my rug and speaking in "Tongue"...of course I'm going straight to "HELL"...what can I say...My fault can't blame the Critters although I have to tell the TRUTH....I'd love to have had Ms Abby with a Training Pad wrapped around her head instead of her jaws...GAWD what is with her (Abby) lately...??????

So that was my Morning MAdness !!! and my day isn't over yet...I'm really hoping to sleep this one out and wake up and say, "It was all a bad dream"...but now I worry that Ms Abby might have a problem..I mean a TRAINING PAD  23 x 24 wrapped in plastic...YUCKO...only my world..:(

Good news..(thought I'd at least put a little sunshine on this one) Ms Reba did eat breakfast...and her lunch ..Ms Abby was still burping...OMG...might have to use a plunger on her ....rolling my eyes and still wondering why ????

Glad to see the Sun out and my plants are looking pretty good..gonna have to take that dang picture...wait till you see my Geraniums...I am very proud of how they are doing...and the roses..looking pretty too..

Tonight if I have my thoughts together I might watch a movie..not sure I might even sleep through it..but one thing..I feel a need to rest my weary bones should have said.."Brain"...hahaha

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment