Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I sure wasted Wednesday

I sure wasted Wednesday..well not completely..I mean I did do a few things but let's put it this way...I did only what I had too...:) Yeah, it was a day for me and I still have my resident Humming bird...

This Hummer has claimed my feeder and every night at around 7pm he shows up and nestles in and enjoys the evening sipping a few and chasing the rest away...once in awhile one will get to set down and maybe, just maybe get a few sips in and then the Mighty Green Hummer does his thing...WOW..he's good and I'm enjoying it too..hahaha

Today I just did only what I had too and settled down and did a few more dish rags up for my nieces ..these will go out on Monday and that will make the rest all happy...I hope !!!

I'm fasting tonight as tomorrow morning I have to head into Leesburg and get my blood work done..again I sure hope the gal is good ..cause I hate looking like I was in a war ..with all those strips of bandages..

Then I'll make a quick stop at Publix..yeah I got my list for that visit...so it's on to the next deal...hahaha...not too bad but I've got to start decreasing as soon the end of June will be here..

Watched American Idol tonight..it was ok..but I see where the Judges are trying to put their favorites in...and boy they sure do dump on the ones they don't even want to be considered...but I'm still in awe of the gal on The Voice..I recorded that and that Juliet Simms..is fantastic...loved her singing RoxAnne..by the Police..now I'll have to listen to that by that group.. I do remember that's when Sting belonged to it..and did a great version also..

Now I'm ready to hit the sack and call it the end of the day..get ready for the mad rush getting the trash out tomorrow..gawd I need a tractor to pull it all out...better make sure I don't forget the bones in the freezer..hahaha.. with this once a week pickup.. I have to store that some where...maybe over the rainbow..????????

Safe travels all and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment