Thursday, April 19, 2012

Knee Knocking this Thursday

Knee Knocking this Thursday...that's the kind of day it's been for me and Ms Reba..Again another wake up to a sick tummy and then she went back to sleep..something about these wee hours..and of course it was trash day too..YUCKO..

I went into High Gear to get that dang trash to the curb..in fact I had to turn on my outside light as it was still dark at 6am..but to the curb it all went and then my day was beginning again..

The strange thing with what's happening with Ms Reba is..her desire to eat (like telling me like she normally does) is some what there..but her tummy is still off kilter in fact her BMs were really soft and that is what I expected with what I was giving her..

Boy just hate these times..cause you always hope you don't second guess..She's drinking water and I made a sirloin burger and broke that up and cooked it in beef broth then added the rice to it..and she did enjoy that..small amounts and that stayed down even tonight's dinner did too..but I'm only giving her a little over a tablespoon..

I have been glued to the couch with Ms Reba and in fact every time I went to get up she got up..so that was my place by her side...I did manage to make two more dish rags..hahaha...have to do something..now if I could only vacuum sitting down..that would be wonderful.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day however we will be getting in some storms...(lucky me) and that always makes it rougher with the Critters..but Ms Reba is good about doing her business on a pad that sets in a tray..I've never trained her for that..this is something she decided was better than going out in the rain, snow, sleet or what have you...... I think she was telling me she isn't a Mail Dawg :)  hahaha..

Oh, tonight she came over to me as I had a small dish of rice pudding and decided to let me know she wanted it...but this woman learned her lesson..NO DEAL !!! but it was a good sign to see her make a fuss...but she still has that upset tummy..

Watched American Idol and shame Colton went but I think he is a very talent lad but he was too out there in a wrong era mode with his performance..shame cause he has done a lot better...he kind of had an attitude and made another foolish comment..like ..."I don't care"...Sorry Charlie..you is moving on.. See people hear that and watch the action and then say, "For get about it"...so off he is....

Also got to watch Survivor today...I had recorded it so I can keep up with all these shows that conflict ...Me and Ms Reba enjoyed it..Sure hope tomorrow isn't another couch day...for Reba and Me too !

News Flash.. today at the big feeder (open flat feeder) I saw a beautiful Blue Bird ..the color was a gorgeous blue with a splash of deep purple..small size bird but really a beauty..I sure hope that was the Blue Bird of Happiness !

Safe travels and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment