Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Thankful Thursday

A Thankful Thursday...that's for sure !...My niece and her family headed back to New Jersey today..I was so worried that they were gonna attempt to try and visit me today...and then rush back to catch their flight..but thank heavens we talked yesterday...and I had them re think that over...I worried so much  that I tossed and turned all night...

So now I know they are safely up in the air and I told them that they could drop a water balloon over my head on the way back LOL..they both laughed but I will see them all when I go back home and we do that Memorial service for my Sister.

The morning was a rush job for me as I was dragging from not sleeping well and getting the Critters to listen..well they too didn't sleep well...so now I'm almost ready to conk out....but I'll do that as I watch Survivor from last night show that I taped..good thing it's recorded ..yeah, I'll have to re watch the re watched show I'll do soon...:) ..Hey them eye lids do get heavy.

Dragged all the trash out early and I don't know but this once a week deal is a killer for me...seems I have more garbage than any one person I know..either I cook a lot or I waste a lot..not sure and then after the truck came I realized I had scraps in the freezer AGAIN...well one of these days I'll get it right !

We're suppose to be getting a few storms rolling in..sure hope it cools things down as it's been rather warm..and dry plus we sure do need the rain..ain't complaining yet...but it's getting close...LOL

Have to run into town tomorrow for a few things but other than that I'm gonna just enjoy the plants and watch the birds after laundry gets done...Hard living but some one's gotta do it ..

Tonight will watch who gets the boot on American Idol and I sure hope it's not Holly she's so sweet and a darn good voice..but she did mess up last night...but WOW that Jessica..she should win the whole Sha Bang...she's that good...if not I know someone that will take her on and promote her...like David Foster...He's known to grab young talent..I mean he did that with Celine Dion..and we all know where she went...

Ok, I'm fighting the droozie feeling so I'm gonna head to the "Couch" and enjoy the afternoon...See ya down the road..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment