Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another Get Away on Tuesday

Another Get Away on Tuesday but this time...not alone...My neighbor Ms Betsy took the ride with me..We went to Lowes and Publix...another one of my favorite places to stop in on :)..We picked up some pretty Geraniums and a few other trinkets plus Betsy bought some pretty Impatience...as I told her..I love them but boy ya gotta water and I mean water... Like morning, noon and night here..or even when I'm back in Pa... they are gorgeous but drink..I'd say, "They'd be Waterholics "  hahaha..

Enjoyed the chat too as Betsy always has some interesting topics going on...and boy do we love indulging too...She's a pretty neat lady and you can even see that twinkle in her eyes...Yep, it was an interesting jaunt..

Heard from my niece Theresa too..she might come visit me on Thursday..but it's gonna be really close...I looked up her flight and she'd have to stop and drop and leave...shame wish we could have planned it better...although she did say, "Let me toss it around"...I'd love the visit but I worry when it's a hurry up...especially getting to the Airport at noon in heavy traffic..but we'll see got till Thursday.

I also bought a couple Geraniums too..to go in my planters that I had Bob hook up for me..so later today I'll wet them down which will make them easy to take out of their pots and plop on in the planters...they is gonna look purrrdy :)

Watched the Voice last night but to me it wasn't that impressive...guess I fell out and woke up not even knowing who sang last...but I have to say..."American Idol kids did a better job"..and that's saying something for me....Oh  I did watch CMA awards Sunday and saw Scotty..(from American Idol winner) win "New Male Artist"..that was neat.

Seems we're having a "Heat Wave"...and I'm sucking up the AC along with my Critters too...scanning to see what good movie is on or that I have on NetFlix...and tonight is...Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars who gets the boot plus results from Voice...OMG...yeah it's all or nothing as they say...

Need to get busy and gather up the "stuff" hanging around...cause "We may have Company"..hahaha...hey, with me it is... "Come on in, if it's in your way just move it"  hahahaha..Nah..sounds good though and some days I might say it...but knowing me... "Where's the Vac"...

All keep safe and watch them skies...God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment