Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday, a better day

Friday, a better day for Ms Reba...Seems today has been a turn around day for Ms Reba..She's still only having a tablespoon of food each feeding and so far only one little upset..not bad but only one for the day...That to me was a sigh of relief. She is weak from having the upset and not being able to eat much.. I've kept her hydrated and even if I had to give her food by spoon, I did it.

The day was a long one as I stayed close by her..she would get nervous and look for me if I left the room...and I understand that...so I stayed in the same room and when I would fix something for Zeke and Abby  I'd look up and I'd see her sit up and look at me.. Yep, she's wanting to have something but not quite ready .

I give her a little beef broth along with the meat and rice..and even put a little bit of shredded chicken in..she ate just about the whole thing..but funny when it's pill time for the others...she wants her share...What ever it takes Ms Reba here comes the pill pockets.

We finally got some rain for a short bit tonight and boy do we ever need it..and tomorrow and Sunday are suppose to be more down pours...just pray no surprises..and already got my towels ready for the Crew.. Placed the big towel on the steps going into the house to make sure their feet get dried off..

Have a set up for Ms Reba with her Wee pads down..she'll be ok and don't have to go out ...she packs her diaper ..in fact she doesn't mind them at all..she waits for me to put a new one on and gives me that look...What a gal :)

Watched mainly the Hallmark Channel..and did up a few more dish rags..the rate I'm going I could start a business..hahaha...Made a couple for Diane too..as today she went to the store for me to pick up some ground sirloin and milk... I so appreciate both her and Bob and yep even went over all the "Stuff" I will have both of them do when I head back to Pa.

So I'm praying for a steady improvement on Ms Reba..one day at a time ..sure does wear ya down all this worrying...She just popped her head up to see where I was as I'm writing this blog she's in her spot in bed...Yeah Ms Reba I'll be there soon.

That's about it for my days worth..I mean I've just been glued to the couch or chair taking care of the Critters and trying to not come undone or unglued.

Safe Travels to All and most of all God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment