Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Dark Lookin' Cloud on Saturday

A Dark Lookin' Cloud on Saturday...actually most of the day was looking like rain any minute..I was beginning to wonder if I should take cover...So dark and dreary looking...what a day !

Morning I kind of muddled through with doing up laundry and waiting for the cloud burst..but towards the latter part of the day the sun shines...Ok, I'll buy that kind of day..not knowing .

My next phase was to (you'll love this one) fight off the DOVES..Yes, you got it ...I'm fighting off the Doves...They seem to gather and just dump all the seeds on the ground...and the Squirrels (I can hear them laughing) are enjoying every moment..but my other birds can't get into the feeder...

Now you all remember my story about the Dove and the Woodpecker..well these dumb Doves will challenge just about any of them...They truly are DUMB...however, I'm now on the ..Get these Dumb Arse Doves out of here...hahaha...

My day has been really a nothing kind of day other than a few little things that have to be done..the Critters are in slumber mode and enjoying it..in fact I have to wake them to let them go out..now that's some lazy buggers..

Speaking of buggers my Hummer, you know the resident one, well, he's with me too.. was here about 6:45am and took a nap on the feeder..hahaha..I'm waiting to see him yawn..then I'll know I've done met up with a winner...hahaha...but he's here in the evening too..not sure about most the day as I kind of lose track of him...but if I see one just sitting..or should I say, "Nesting" then I know it's my Hummer..hahaha

Gonna put a meat loaf in the Crock Pot cause I can just set it and forget it...(Now who's lazy ?) and then gather all my "stuff" I need to pack for Theresa and take that to the Post Office on Monday as I head over to WalMart..

Will check out NetFlix for tonight's movie and see what's good then just camp out on the couch...now that's surely is a great idea...Life is sure tough, but some one's got to be able to handle this load   Hahaha..

Travel Safe and most of all....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment