Friday, April 6, 2012

The Goof I did hit me Friday !

The Goof I did hit me Friday !...Oh boy did it ever !!!  Apparently I threw out my Abby's and Zeke's meds...YES, you are reading this right...Thursday my trash day...my day I wasn't worth a flip...well I had boxes and boxes and I was in a "Get rid of this Chit"..and I did and I now am kicking myself in the butt cause I went into...OMG mode..

Called the Vet and am waiting for him to return my call...but my worry is Abby..her med Deramaxx is not available right now..seems the MFG is doing some re vamping of one of their divisions...and..YEP....might have to change her meds..which by the way are working wonderfully for her...

Talk about sick to the stomach...I feel like crap!!!..Zeke's meds will be available whether Doc writes script or he fills them ..so that I'm not worried about...but poor Abby...I just can't believe I did it..but I ain't a gonna dwell on it..cause I'm the Jack Arse that did it...!!!

Don't even wanna talk about the rest of my day cause it ain't over and if you've followed me long enough ya know..."Chit happens"...and I couldn't make it up...it just does..

Like yesterday afternoon I had to go out to the bird feeder...some nasty bird picked up the tray..(now this is a flat feeder and the tray sits deep inside) and tossed it out of the feeder...and the Squirrels had a picnic...betcha it was one of those..Dumb Arse Doves..who by the way I'm starting not to like...the hog everything and make a mess...they are going on my ...NO LIKE list...

Watched American Idol and always hate to see one go..but this young fella did a lot of falsetto singing..not my thing ..but he's talented so I'm sure some producer will give him a shot..shame cause his regular voice was decent..

Today I did watch Dancing with the stars as I had that recorded..too many shows on at the same time..so I get to watch after the fact..No biggy..but everyone knows ..."Don't tell me"..:)

Well the weekend is here and today is Good Friday...(not mine) and I need to just sit back and ask the Good Lord to forgive my sorry arse cause I did some strange talking and (get this) I didn't even blame my hubby...!!

Have a good one all..and may God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment