Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th....Oy !

It's Friday the 13th....Oy!....and it's always something with me...like I've told you many, many times before...My Lucky Day ..HA!

Morning started off with...Up and at em'...and away we go..as the Critters were in rare form...What is going on this morning ????? The house was in it's turmoil mode...and I do mean turmoil...Zeke was racing through the house like he ate some hot peppers..and Ms Abby was not far behind him..Ms Reba was still in her mode..Sleeping :)

I couldn't believe my eyes..I'm trying to catch those two ..(who am I kidding) and praying nothing would come crashing down...They were like Jet Propelled..Damn, did someone say, "Here's Goodies"...but racing they were and I could see the furniture moving..I mean my couch..(the big one) did a spin and then the little one..got turned completely around...Thought :  I could use these two to move furniture..hey, I could make a few bucks..hahaha.

I also watched the throw rugs get curled into a ball and this was all at the bewitching hour of 6am..Give a break ......HELP !!!!!!...I just finally sat down and watched..."The race is/was on"...once they stopped they plopped down to the floor and my next choir was to fetch them a bucket of water..but first I opened the door and let them into the patio...(I learned my lesson early in life)...once they came back in..Zeke drank his GALLON and Ms Abby slowly inhaled hers...GAWD what ever drove them through this..HUH???? Friday the 13th...Did I forget..My lucky day..but wait..it's not over yet .......!

After Ms Reba got up I went out and took care of the plants...yes, I spoke with them and told them how beautiful they were..and they are/were...I mean my Geraniums flowers are huge..I mean they look like Snowballs.. those Hydrangeas...(I'm gonna take a picture shhhhh)..and the colors are so vibrant.. just am so pleased with how they are doing..course I water daily and feed every week...good ole Miracle Grow :)

So I get done feeding everything including those birds..cause them Doves (now becoming a pain in my arse) keep kicking all the seed out ...they're like Chickens when they eat..Peck and Scratch...SUCKS !!

Back inside I sit down to have my coffee..(I need a gallon by now) and try and relax and take my meds (that keep me ticking) and low and behold looking at me in the window...on the ledge of my hanging basket and eating my beautiful Geraniums is that no good Squirrel..and a fat one at that... so I get up and tap on the window...the damn thing looks up at me and proceeds to eat the flower..slowly and looking at me..as to show me what he's got !!!

Then I get angry and open the door..and the damn thing is still sitting and eating and now facing me...HUH ?????  What gives...???? So I walk out the door and I'm just about under the villain..and he looks down at me...I yell at him..and nope still don't budge..and he's a plump one too...So I think should I reach..nope he'll bite me for sure ..he's hungry..so I walk past him (under him) and grab the garden hose ..have it set on JET and let him have it...He jumps down and drops the flower and runs out into the garden..then turns and looks at me...almost like giving me the Fickle Finger of Fate Award...OMG... I can't believe my eyes...

Come back into the house and think....(now get this have to out wit a Squirrel) is he gonna eat the wires to my car...am I now under siege of a Fat Arse Squirrel... This has got to be a dream...NOPE...it's Friday the 13th..my lucky day !!!

To think my day isn't ended yet...and now I'm google searching what to do about my plants and what can I do to stop HIM...better yet..b b gun..wait my luck on this particular day I'll shoot at him and it will rick a shay back and hit me....HOLY CHIT...Aren't I really having a great day...can't ya just wait to find out if I survive this day...maybe I'll take a nap and dream some one will solve my problem...like kidnap my Squirrels.... I'll promise I won't pay the ransom...

I'm thinking there has to be a moral to this story...perhaps it will come to me after my afternoon nap...

Tonight I'm just gonna watch a movie that I'll stream from Netflix and then get an early start in the morning to do Laundry...aren't I lucky..I mean I'm glad there isn't too many Friday the 13ths...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment