Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Thirsty Thursday

A Thirsty Thursday for me ....what I mean by that is...This was the Blood giving day...hahaha..yeah I had to be out and to the Lab so they could take blood from me..and for me that's a challenge...my veins are really bad ..I'm a horror to attempt to even go after any of them blue things :)

Yeah the poor girl was working up a sweat..and I was not a happy camper...take a deep breath and miss...OUCH..try again..yeah you got that rotten picture... I call this a Thirsty day...like Vampires..they gotta have it !!!

Morning was madness as it was also trash day...and since they took away one trash day out of the week (to save a buck, literally) my trash is always heavy...and I even remembered to empty my freezer as that's where I store the bones and junk ..hate when I forget cause it's not a pretty site..but at least it's frozen and no smell...

So I got my Critters fed, plants watered, birds fed and I could only have water ...Hint..always drink some water as it helps the veins pop up closer to the skin....but in my case mine went on a deep dive...

Then I hear the usual..."Why don't you have that pic put back in.."...sure I'd love that..only problem is it can only stay in 6mos then you have to get it out and again have another one put back in..UGH..I'll deal with all the bandages...can I have color ones next time ??????

Stopped at Publix on the way home and then got back and just literally fell out...my not sleeping right causes me to be really dragged out..so once I hit that couch I'm color me gone for a few hours...

Threw dinner together rather quickly and bought myself some ice cream..but omg..it's not good...see I go and splurge can I get the junk ..yucko..so that will stay in the freezer till next Thursday..LOL...that will teach me ..should have bought fruit like I always do...but it sure looked good...See goes to show you.."Don't judge your ice cream by a picture"..LOL

Watched American Idol..and boy surprise, surprise ..but ya know I can see why that happened..I mean the bottom 3 didn't deserve it..but the Judges have been showing favoritism and I guess the voters decided to Teach them a lesson...but all was saved...till next week...wonder what they'll do then ???

Guess it's stay tuned till next week..hahaha...watched my Survivor on the recorder and that didn't surprise me..those men never learn..guess they really don't understand..Women will stick together !!!

Ready to fall out and sure hope I sleep through the night..then tomorrow I need to go into town and mail out a package..or maybe I'll wait till Monday...LOL  because over the weekend things don't move too good...I'll use Express Mail and Theresa will get her package in 3 days...Works for me..!!

Good Night all...and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment