Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wiping up and Whipping through to Wednesday !

Wiping up and Whipping through to Wednesday !  My oh my I can't believe we are in the middle of the week and I've gotten half my Doc visits over only (2) two more to go .. plus Zeke's Cardio Doc this coming Monday.. then on to the Critters vaccines for their annual visit..

The time is flying by and I do mean flying.. I looked at my calendar and hubby wants us to shove off on or around Oct 9th.. as he says, "we don't want to go through traffic in DC".. yeah that sounds wonderful...but I'm the one driving..he gives directions...LOL... like Watch out, turn NOW...yeah them kind of joyful things next he'll be saying.."Recalculating" like my Garmin...oh that will be just "Ducky".


Yesterday I got through my Cardio Doc visit ..yes, with a little bit of a Lecture.. but I knew that was coming as I didn't get that stress test done but when I ran it down.. and I do mean I put it on extra "thick".. he laughed..but he also knows me well enough I wouldn't take chances ..if something isn't right I'm gonna make sure I get it taken care of...and when I come back from Florida I'm scheduled already for that Stress test...I mean right when I come back..no excuses...

Have to say dinner was very good.."thanks Ali," for giving me that suggestion ...I just tweaked it ! Have left overs and I'll freeze them also.. So my freezer has a good selection cause when we get ready to leave I'll bring them along for Zapping and easy does it .. No fuss No Muss ...love it already..:)

With so many new programs coming on trying to jiggle schedule for us to zone in on.. The Biggest Loser is another one of my favorites to watch cause the results are always Fantastic...Survivor that always a winner too..and then watching talent shows has been another biggy for me.. love watching them ..reminds me of the Ted Mack Armature hour..oh Lordy am I dating myself now. Then the Big Race...ok see what I mean the line up is coming and I know hubby and I will be zoned in and when I'm in Florida, we'll still be zoned in and talking back and forth on the phone comparing notes ...that's neat but I sure will miss him .I mean he and I become the judges and you all should hear us.. LOL .

Coffee is going and boy I really need a cup..my brain is quivering and speaking of quivering..it's a bit chilly in the mornings ...but soon I'll get to see my plants and have a little warmer twist in the air...ah yes, I'll sit out in my car port and watch those daring critters and I've got a new bird feeder I'm gonna have Bob put up so me and ( are you reading this Betsy )?  my neighbor Betsy can watch all those beautiful birds fly in ..of course they'll be a visitor in fact that will be something to watch as they attempt to "STEAL"  You guess who?  Those little charming gnawing beasts..the SQUIRRELS.. Sure hope this feeder works..:)

What's on for dinner tonight will be Italian Pork Chops with Rice, Peas and Cheese  a Mixed Greens Salad with Caesar Dressing again another simple tasty meal .. I'm gonna put a couple of apples in my smaller Crock Pot so I'll have some baked Apples... I had picked up a few from yesterday when I stopped at the store ...


Ok, the brain is calling out and the Critters are waking up..well they've been up but now stirring around so it's fix them and me..I'm in need ....

Have a great day all and God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment