Thursday, September 22, 2011

Timing just right for Thursday

Timing just right for Thursday... again another morning rolls in with the warning of more Rain on the way..YIKES.. Like we haven't had enough already .

Last night went well, got my list going for what's coming along with me to Florida and what needs to get done ..Some how my list coming is longer than my list of what needs to get done..Uh oh that means we're packin the rig again..

Watched the X factor and lots of good talent but WOW that pervert got on and flashed..I was surprised they let him continue.. I would have swept his asp off the stage..some strange suckers will do anything..but that was more like perverted sickness..and I wonder why we all can't get along..MY STARS!!!

I did record Survivor and I'll catch that later on with hubby..I'm getting really good at that multi tasking with ease now..as before we use to turn channels and try to get it right till all of a sudden the commercials were on at the same time...that really gets your goat !

Here it is morning and yes, house is quiet ..my time you know..and soon it will come alive and jumping as the hubby does his rush down and out.. that never ceases to amaze me...HA!

I did some shopping on the Internet..got my Bird Feeder and also bought my Freezer all to be delivered..and then that action will happen.. as you all know I love my birds and I'm sure they'll remember me !!!  well some might even return.....cause they sure did let me know how unhappy they were that I had to take them feeders down..Even as far as looking in my window..OH YEAH.. the guilt trip was on heavy too..

Tomorrow is my GYN visit..routine and then onto the next week Zeke's Cardio Doc and last but not least my last visit with my Internist..then it's "get er done and ready to roll.."
Today as hubby gets ready to leave I have to take my car up for inspection..our yearly thing so this ought to be good.. Now I'm telling ya.. the hubby will be muttering how I'm not driving fast enough and then when I leave my car it's jump in his and buckle up ...cause he's like the Indy 500 in life and in driving..and can turn corners on a dime...Holy Smokes !!! 

Time to grab my coffee and say my prayers cause it's gonna be a blast from the past in the passenger seat...:)
What's on for dinner...Salisbury Steak in the Crock Pot ..taters and green beans with a salad.. that's easy fixin's and another simple do up...I hear sounds coming from the living room so it's time I meander on and get my coffee before the production starts :)

The Race is on...God Bless...psst X Factor continues tonight !

Psst..did ya think I forgot ????  Here's the recipe 

Crock Pot Salisbury Steak


1 pound ground beef
1/2 large onion, finely diced
1/2 large onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 egg
1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce -- or to taste
2 teaspoons beef base  (this comes in a jar)
2 cups water
1/4 pound mushrooms



Place ground beef in mixing bowl. Add diced onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well but gently. Form meat into 4 oblong patties. Place in hot skillet to brown.

While browning, boil 2 cups water, add the beef base, pour into the crockpot. When meat has browned on both sides, place into crockpot. Add sliced onion, and mushrooms to skillet drippings and heat through. Add to crockpot. Cover and cook all on HIGH for about 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment