Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Winging it for Wednesday

Winging it for Wednesday.. I've got so many chicken recipes to try I could "Wing " it for sure LOL  wait, even cackle a little and I know I could pluck a few feathers here and there..but oh my these recipes look so good..:)

Last night I watched America's Got Talent and yes, I did my voting ..several times in fact.. there were really 2 acts that were my favorite..and I'm crossing my fingers for tonight to hope they got in..

Also made that Bacon Chicken recipe and I added green beans and potatoes to it and it was delish..so I'll make sure on my notes that I remember to do that again...forget about the rice and pasta..(and that's an Italian speakin') ...it was really a good dish to make every so often.
We had rain all night and what a pain in the butt it is with the Critters.. I mean I've got lots of towels to do today...and hopefully we'll start a little dryer.. I mean I'll take the cooler weather but not so wet ...PLEASE :)

Coffee pot is going and so will I soon.. right after hubby does his mad dash I'm gonna throw those towels in and get a jump start..Need to do a little vacuuming...and then attempt to gather my thoughts on the baby blanket I'm gonna have to get done..

Have several new recipes I have to make shopping list up for so I can space them out ..hubby is not big on "new" recipes. so I slide them in slowly...but me when I'm in Florida.. I pop them in quick.. hahaha.. My crock pot is smokin' it gets a lot of work.. actually several are always going.. one usually has baking potatoes or a side of some kind.. while an other might have dessert to put up.. Yeah I'm lovin it... 

I hear Zeke making noises so it's on with getting the Critters out and fed..then my time to do a quick scan on my computer.. I'll let that run while I do some chores...

Tonight will be Big Brother and then the results of AGT too.. so it will be buzzing for sure.. and Yes, Ali...I ain't a saying nuttin' ,   I've got Chili that will be on for tonight and yep some cornbread to go along with..and that will be simply topped off by Apple Crisp (small crock pot doing her job) with a dab of (oh sure) vanilla ice cream..oh and need not forget.. this is home made ice cream..ta daaaaa..gotta love my Ninja..make only what we're eating.. this truly saves me from disaster (over indulging )...

Have a good one and God Bless...   





No comments:

Post a Comment