Timing just right for Saturday.. Kind of a lean back and just take a few extra winks today...Talked with my niece and she was doing ok ..her daughter's house is back to normal and all the rest of the family seems to be doing ok..Thank goodness..
Last night hubby and I watched a Netflix movie and just talked about all we needed to get done..now that's always a joke cause we start off with good intentions but some how we go astray...and then we go through the same routine of trying to justify why we didn't accomplish our goal..HA.. Hey, makes the hubby happy and that's fine with me..
This morning I'm kind of wanting to just mellow out as the next few weeks are gonna be hectic..Doc appointments and Zeke...wish it would just come and go like the wind..but again, what's gonna be is gonna be..Gawd sometimes I dislike those so called clever sayings...!
Getting a little use to Face Book but still have to tell you.. I'm not sure who is writing to who or why I keep getting invited to games I don't even know where there at...and if I get hooked on that..chit I ain't never gonna get things done...I'll just hang in with the few chats to a few that even care to say "Hello".
I'm gonna have to call this week on the motor home to see how things are coming along.. I can hear the chimes going.. "Cha Ching, Cha Ching"..and a sudden drop in the jaw getting the bill... Yikes these last few months have been costly... wonder if I can claim it on my taxes LOL.. now that I have to laugh about..
Coffee pot is going and pretty soon the house will wake up.. Critters are lying at my feet as they've already been out for their quick stop.. and hubby is still zzzzzzing..Lucky man..sure wish I could.. I'm one of those ..eyelids open and I'm up..can't even attempt to go back to bed...now the recliner..hey I can crash their easily ..especially when I'm watching a good movie..ticks me off too cause I have to play the whole thing over to find out what happened..LOL..
Gawd the aroma is coming in the room ...and it's haunting me..so it's up and into the kitchen and grab that big mug catch some quiet time and enjoy that coffee...
Psst.. I'm gonna post a recipe I got the other day from a dear friend..and yep it's always good when she sends them.. So I hope those that are following me will enjoy this.. it's simple..and if that ain't good I don't know what is...
God Bless and Enjoy This Day !
Pssst..you can also lighten this up if you want too.. just use low fat and sugar free...but some how I always like the "real thing"..a little moderation can give us such pleasure ...aaaaaah I can smell these baking..!
Monkey Bread Muffins Style ..(boy that's a mouthful)
2 (8 count) cans cresent rolls
2/3 c maple syrup
1 T butter
2 T cinnamon, separated
2 T sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Separate the crescent rolls and tear or cut each one into three even pieces. Rolleach piece between your hands to form a ball of dough. You should end up with 48 dough balls.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon and stir. Rolleach dough ball in the mixture until coated. Place four dough balls in each cup of the prepared 12 cup muffin tin.
4. In a separate small bowl, microwave the butter for 30 seconds or until melted. Addthe syrup and the remaining tablespoon of cinnamon and stir until combined. Spoonthis mixture evenly over the tops of each muffin cup, coating the dough balls with the syrup mixture.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Use a butter knife around the edges to remove from tin. Enjoy!
Yields 12 servings