Sunday, September 4, 2011

For Whom the Bells are ringing .. Sunday

For whom the bells are ringing....Sunday morning and my "new" alarm clock went off at 3am..OMG.. and it has a LOUD tone that I wanted to (you got this right) smash it !  For some crazy reason this new clock went off..Gawd it was like waking the dead ...and I was on the other side struggling to get back.. (must have had too many goodies ) what a dream I was having..and soon it was a rude awakening.. Now I don't dream much (not that I remember) and I was so enjoying this.. I mean I was in the land of never ever land...and driving along..most likely singing a song too..hahahaha.. thought I'd just throw that one in for the "Gipper"..

So now I'm up and I can't go back to sleep..what to do..(no I don't want to make anything cause I've had to much goodies) I'll play a few games on the computer maybe check and see what's happening in the world ..via news...and perhaps I'll maybe put on a pot of coffee...but it's only 3:30am now..yucko..best not..I'll wait.. in the mean time I'll let my mind wonder...

Last night we watched the last of our Netflix movies and it was damaged..bummer  this was only the 2nd time we've had one that couldn't play....so they'll go out in the mail and I'll pick two more for next weekend.. I did make those Monkey bread muffins.. pretty darn tasty..and to think I had made other goodies..but no, I got something in and it looked so interesting.. I charged ahead and checked to see what I had in my pantry..OMG.. I was able to put this together..hahaha..

Hubby always laughs at me cause I'm always checking out "new" ideas as I get so bored and I like to experiment..hence my background..researcher. But one thing I insist upon.. it's got to be simple and not a lot of "stuff" to put together..that makes for a mess and if it ain't good ..well, you all know that number.. hubby starts with.. "look how much that cost"..yeah, he's a CPA man..gawd they are difficult to live with (sometimes) like don't take them shopping with ya..or as you go up the isle they'll tell ya what that unit actually costs and how many serving you should get and so on and so forth..OMG.. don't even wanna go that route..hahahaha..pssst ..but I do send him shopping alone and let him deal with issues..takes him a long time.. me.. I'm in and out..grab what I want and when I want it... hahahaha..

Well, time is moving but rather slowly..of course I'm now wide awake and have to keep myself busy..maybe I'll meander over to that recliner and lean back..not even a critter is up...it's so quiet..perhaps I might be able to catch a wink...we'll see... 

It's now 5am...caught a little wink and now I've got to get my coffee on ..am probably gonna drag a bit.  While hubby goes to church I'm gonna make a quick dash to the store..Yeah I have to get a few things..and a gift . I have to make sure I pick up some yarn..another baby is due in our family. While I have some time..Ha !  I'll put something together and then pack it up with a card and send it on it's way....

Get critters done and then I'm out to meet the public..Look out world here I come again...and then it's on with another show of shows..Big Brother tonight..can't wait...


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment