Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today the Day of Reckoning ..Tuesday

Today the day of Reckoning ....Tuesday.  Here it is, we'll be taking Zeke for his checkup and follow up.. I know the Doc will be pleased at the weight gain Zeke has had.. He's still on the 4 times a day feed...(his normal amount of food divided by 4 and I'm still in my waitress outfit)  This has enabled Zeke to not have problems with his stomach ...of course all the other Critters are getting their food the same way... Those of you that seem confused...well answer to that is.. if you have more than one Critter and you try to feed  only one while the others watch..well, you would find out quickly.. How they can get into a match fast and furious...one of two reasons... 1, the male being around the female if she's in season..Ha !...the other  ..2.  When food is around.. the hunt is on or should I say...Action !!!
   
Simple as 1, 2, 3..see what I mean :)  anyway that's how it goes in my house hold and all is well that ends well...so we will be off to the Docs. and the only part that is a pain ...is I had to fast Zeke..12 hours before bringing him...You ought to hear the complaints I got this morning...Not an easy chore...


My coffee pot is on and so am I..I'm feeling better than yesterday morning..and so far the morning isn't over..which means any thing is possible..I'll have my coffee wait for hubby to get his act together and then the fun will begin... Walking back into that hospital and hoping it will go smoothly...No surprises.


I'm a little jumpy, a little nervous as I just hope Zeke will not have any major issues...also can't wait to get the results of the tests they'll be doing this morning.. EKC and Echo...also he'll have a scope done to see how his intestines have healed... boy this is gonna be a long day...

Catch ya a little later on ...



No comments:

Post a Comment