Saturday, June 20, 2015

WoW Is Me On Saturday

Wow is me on Saturday as I hustled to get my things done and food picked up for Rudy...

Morning again was ..Hello Momma..are we gonna lag or we gonna drag ????  Neither. I got my big panties on and just did what I had too.. I also made sure I got to pick up the kibble and cookies close to closing so I wouldn't have to unload, load and lug all that stuff in and out... also filled my car up with gas so I wouldn't have to do that in the morning and even picked up that script from CVS....I huffed and I puffed too cause it was HOT out there !

I was tossing about taking Miss Annie..but she's been acting strange since Rudy has left and when I leave her to long she gets to howling..which isn't cool..something I'm gonna have to break her of..

But because I'm leaving around 6:30ish in the morning I don't want my neighbors to have a fit.. I try and respect all .. and my dogs are usually pretty good ..I don't allow them barking a lot ..only if something is happening..

So I talked with Rose, Rudy's handler and asked if she had an extra crate I could put her in once I got there..she did..and there was no problem ..thank goodness..other wise I would have just dropped things off said "hello " to Rudy and had to leave.. wasn't crazy about leaving my car running with me in a building...some days I wished I had a smaller rig so I could just get up and go..oh well.. near furture...but I do love my big rig just too much for me to get ready and do things with..

Now only thing I have to do in the morning is feed Ms Shug ..load the box of cookies and unload the freezer into the freezer bags and put in the car.. and Miss Annie will be anxious to take that ride..

So it's off to bed I go ..get some sleep...and on with tomorrow.. sure hope the big lug behaves..he didn't today... What's with him.?????

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment