Monday, June 15, 2015

Oh YeahI It's Monday :(~

Oh Yeah! It's Monday :(~.... this day has always been a tough go..we get up with a..Crap! It's Monday attitude and the rest of the crap day follows..and for me it was a race day.. like I was running at Jamaica...it's a New York Term...and you run that race too..

Got up, got Annie and Shug fed..watered the plants and gave fresh clean water to the birds in the bird bath..as you know I have visitors daily taking their baths.. these crows are so big and they do so enjoy that plunge..the whole troop.

I got out and went on over to Walmart as I needed to get the chicken for Rudy and Annie and had to pick up a few things as well..a few things they were out of like my vacuum seal bags..good thing I had two boxes under the counter.. I stock up on them when they are in as I do a lot of that with Rudy and Annie..

Got home and I was so glad as the heat index was over 100 and it felt it too..On days like that here I get my crap done in the morning and just lay out or should I say, "Veg out".. and that's what I did..

I need to pick up that Afghan and get that finished only lack two stripes..then I need to weave in ends with the other Afghan and start working on finished the ends on all those dish rags..ugh!!!

MOst my day I was just leaning back and put up Rudy's chicken so I can bring that to Rose on Sunday also need to make sure I pack his Heart Worm Meds and Flea Meds as well and pick up 2 bags of kibble..the car is gonna be packed again LOL

So tonight I did the Viggle thingy...and now I'm up to 300K points..I'm getting there ...and watched a little TV ..So You think you can dance..and now I'm ready to call it a night and Miss Annie got her night snack and she is now in bed..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment