Friday, June 5, 2015

And Friday Came Upon Me

And Friday came upon me... I wasn't as sore as yesterday but still not able to move around as easily..I did manage to get a few things done and when I started aching I sat down and knitted on that afghan..

Morning is always a rush but not that bad as with Rudy being away, Miss Annie will wait for me.. however she has her bursts of energy...and runs around the kitchen into the living room like Jet Propelled..

Ms Shug is becoming more interactive with me..and now likes to sit and chat a bit and then watches me with my coffee and toast and then she goes in her cage and gets her food and brings it out and eats along with me.. Ok, if that what makes you happy Shug :)

Again my day went slow and so did I .. I need to start laying down instead of just propping my feet up.. I need to get more comfy.. and take a decent nap.. I think that will do the trick..

Not really having an appetite, I guess it's also because I don't want to move too much hahaha..yeah that lazy act has snatched my identity hahaha... Hey, I need the break.. I am constantly moving.. and my bones are really gnawing at me..

Ok, that's about all that went on..and so now it's bed time and I sure could use the fall in feeling LOL

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment