Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Survived My Sunday

I survived my Sunday, because the night before I woke up at 3am with such a strange feeling.. not like an anxiety attack, but just felt so strange...I just couldn't put my finger on it..   

My chest felt strange as well..and when I got up and looked I saw why.. my right breast looked like an eggplant..it was so deep purple..from the fall I had..first when I saw it.. I was confused then I realized ..DUH !!  Dummy, you fell..maybe this is also why I was feeling so strangely..

I couldn't go back to sleep so I lay there and finally got up at 4am.. went into the living room and turned on the TV to listen to the news.. Miss Annie decided it was just to dang early for her and fell asleep at my feet.. thank goodness.

Took me awhile to get my wits about me and then I just started my morning routine ..after I finished the breakfast I laid on the couch and drifted off for about an hour.. I needed it.. it just was so weird..

I did manage to make a quick run to Publix picked up a few things even a Strawberry Shortcake which by the way SUCKS.. so it will hit the trash.. hate that but I'm really funny  about what tastes good and what needs to go.. and this by far needs to be put out of it's misery...LOL  the whip cream doesn't taste real.. YUCKO..

Did stop by and pick up some Chinese food.. it's not bad.. in fact it's the only stuff I buy from this place.. remember I told you..Chinese food in my area here stinks...

My evening kind of slid in ..watching the Tony Awards and then I'm gonna go to bed.. Tomorrow is Monday and Trash day and I have to get my stuff packing.. as I want to go to the dog show on the weekend to see Rudy...

So with that.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment