Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Good Sunday

A good Sunday, I mainly just did a few things and waited for my call as to how Rudy did...when the call came I got flashed the ribbons..he went Reserve..so it was the last show and for the 4 days..he got Reserve 3 times and Winners Dog and Best Of Winners ..not bad for his first time out with Rose..now he goes to Orlando for those shows and hopefully he'll be a little more assured and confident..as he will realize that nothing is gonna happen and Rose is their to protect him..it's a mind thing with him right now..and he'll get a lot of attention and love from her..

My morning is always full of surprises..Miss Annie is becoming a sweetheart really and also doing her best to perform for me..she's a hoot..and Ms Shug, well she's into her own thing right now hopefully they'll all get back to the NORM :)

I can't believe this week flew by but it did and now tomorrow is Monday >>>Yikes!  Trash again and I have to go to the store and pick up a few things and then gather a lot of Rudy's stuff as I will bring that to the show on next Sunday and I'll give him a big hug until I see him in Oct...that's gonna be a tough one but at least Rose will keep me posted and I'm sure she'll send me a few pictures and videos..that will all help..

I also have that family reunion coming up in August that I'm so excited about..it's gonna be a good year and that makes my heart feel good too..!.. Now I'm trying to gather things in the house I'm gonna take back with me and also what's staying..

Tuesday I've arranged for the house to be power washed and I must remember to call for service on my AC/Heat Pump it's due for it's 6mos service as well.. so i'm ready for bed and on to tomorrow Lord willin.

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment