Monday, May 18, 2015

WoW Is Me On Monday

Wow is Me on Monday...and I say that very easily too.. I mean ..it was an eye opener from the Dentist office..oh yeah!..

Started off not really sleeping well had that dentist visit on my mind ..but dragged up out of bed and didn't feed the brats as I wasn't sure how long I'd be there so I just gave them a large biscuit....I did feed Ms Shug..it's a bird thing ya know..but I couldn't let her go without her food..then I got dressed and out the door I went..got there early too...

Sat in the lobby and just hoped this wasn't going to be a major deal...how wrong I was...got in the office and met the "new" young doctor..and we got right to the point after my Xrays..cha ching !!!

Well, it's kind of like this.. I have to explain..implants are done in phases..as it takes 3 months to heal once they are implanted..and he would do them at the same time he removes my front teeth..(which are loose as heck and I have an infection under another crown)..then after that I would go back to my other dentist where they would have the teeth made and I'd bring them back and then they would take out the screws and the rods would come down and they'd install (sounds like a nasty mess) the snap on's.. am I in tool time show ??? 

Big thing is .."there is discomfort and always a chance of rejection".. knowing my track record I'm kind of knee knocking right now..but any way I have to wait as my jaw isn't healed enough so looks like (if I go for this) October and he suggests that I take a sedation...OH MY !!

I left the office feeling somewhat depressed.. I can't believe how this is all playing out for me.. and it's folding before my eyes... I was quiet most the afternoon...and am giving it some thought.. but I think I'll also get a second opinion and go from there..

Tonight I watched the Voice and it was pretty good..but I sure wish Sawyer would have sung a more upbeat tune...he's talented but this is also competition and I think he might get lost in the shuffle..wouldn't surprise me if Koryn would win...

Oh well, time for bed and I need to do some research and some heavy thinking on this whole matter ..in the meantime I'm missing a lot of teeth thank you very much...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment