Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Over The Hump on Wednesday

Over the hump on Wednesday....woke up much better as I gave it a lot of thought about the implant procedure and I realize I really don't have an alternative being I have the problems with bone deterioration...so I'll do my homework and will get another opinion when I get back to Philly.

Morning was hectic as it always is... the brats are in high gear from resting all night and let out like Wild Boar..and I just sit back ..no sense screaming or attempting to get in their way..they do settle down after they've exhausted themselves...

Got everyone their breakfast and headed out to Publix ..picked up a few things then headed to Sparr's as I was out of their Lunch Cookie.. a huge biscuit..and then headed home..

Amazing how stress can ware you out..but I was really just not full of energy and most of the day I kind of just paced myself.. and looking at my list .. I have setups tomorrow for Shug ..(it's always on going) but it does give me a break once I get them done..

Tonight watched the Survivor.. always interesting and now that comes to an end and I see Big Brother will be starting up along with America's Got Talent..Oh yeah !   and here we go again..

Ok, I'm wiped and tomorrow is trash day...LUCKY ME !  so it's  Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment