Wednesday, May 27, 2015

And The Race Is On, On Wednesday :)~

And the race is on, on Wednesday :)~.....It's the day we, Annie and Rudy go to the Vets.... now you all know what an experience that is and always is.. the Cats jump and the folks all laugh their sides away...

Morning for me was the..."let's get it done "  and I only fed Ms Shug as being we had an early appointments and Annie and Rudy were getting their booster shots.. I didn't want Rudy to get sick on me..

So I got all the rushing out of the way and they (the brats) were waiting for their breakfast until they saw me reach for my wallet and keys.. then holy  hell broke loose...they went bonkers..raced through the house like gang busters and ran out side jumped on the screen door...almost like a bumper car ...ran out to the back patio and was just a barking like two crazy kids...Oh this was gonna be a wild ride.. I could see it...

Getting them out to the car isn't always that bad..as Annie runs right for the sliding door and hops in her crate.. (I left them open the night before to avoid crazy stuff)...and I had Rudy on the short lead and I politely gave him a good yank to let him know.. No Pulling... as this bugger can drag me across the room effetely....

So we, Rudy and I walked to the car and Miss Annie was just a barking..oh she can be a pistol..hence her name.. I'm a pistol .... it fits !!...and Rudy jumped in the car into his crate..he is good about that as long as Annie doesn't jump out at him and start a wrestling..

As I drove out the driveway, Miss Annie was settling down and so did Rudy.. thank goodness cause usually they got something to say about it...but  I drove out and down the road peacefully... Thank the Lord !

Got to the Vet's office and I went in and spoke with Rosemary..she's the receptionist......and she said, "Being you are just getting boosters, Doc will send out the Techs...and they'll do Rudy and Annie in the car...Holy Hannah... I'm saved as the office had lots of little dogs..(yappers) in the waiting room I could just see how this would NOT work out..

So the girls came out.. and they are so good and sweet.. they gave Annie and Rudy their boosters and Doc yelled, "How's Annie doing"?   She is so well known for her antics.. I mean, she's the joke of the group.. in fact she's the joke in my house.. she's so sweet and those eyes of hers.. well they sparkle with mischief...

As I replied ...and giggled the whole time..  yesterday as I was in the carport I heard a loud "Snap, Crackle and Pop" as I looked at Miss Annie. I knew it wasn't cereal. I asked her "Whatcha got Annie"?... She turned her head and as I approached she turned again the other way. I then reached for her and saw something hanging out the side of her mouth. So I had to pry open ( those that have Rotties understand this) and as I got it opened reached in and pulled out. "Bubble Wrap". I looked at Annie shook my head and said, "Annie, this is Bubble Wrap not Bubble Gum"!!!! Doesn't get any better folks ...

Doc shook his head and just laughed... You know I often wonder sometimes myself..but I look at it this way... Miss Annie is forever keeping me on my toes and laughing..sometimes !!!

We headed back and the brats were really hungry.. so I fed them and they took a long nap.. so did I... but I'm glad everything went better.. and now that's all done... till next year...

Most of the day I just did setups for Ms Shug.. cooked her Sweet Potatoes and I didn't have any white potatoes so I'll pick some up on Friday and add that too her stash >...

Now it's night time, and I didn't work on Robert's Afghan so tomorrow I'll start weaving in the ends and that will be done and put away till we head back to Philly which isn't too far away..

Bed time as my bones are dragging and tomorrow is Trash day from the weekend and holiday .. and I need to clean my frig.. oh brother !!

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment