Monday, May 11, 2015

OMG! It's Monday

OMG!  It's Monday...and I did not get a good night sleep.. I made the mistake of having Annie and Rudy loose...DUH!  what in the world was I thinking...they got along ok but it was up and down and then panting and then finally Annie got into her mood and it was CHARGE poor Rudy ...and then I was up ..

By the time we actually got out of bed I could have just drove away..hahaha.. I mean it was such a long day and a hot day and I wanted to get over to Walmart to pick up the rest of the yarn to finish hubby's throw and I never got out the door.

My phone never stopped but I did accomplish a few things.. I got my appointment with my Dentist and he also informed me he was retiring..UGH!  but I go next Monday for an evaluation on my implants..

Then I got Rudy registered in the MicroChip..appearently I thought I had registered him but I only did Annie..another DUH moment.. but he's now done done done..

So by the time I got that all taken care of .. I then had to lean back and rest.. I could feel myself getting really tired...I had dragged the trash out and got all that work done..and low and behold again... the trash guys didn't pick mine up.. I was pissed...!

Tomorrow I will call the office and get them to call waste management and pick that up and I'll register a complaint..it's happened too many times..enough is enough.

Tonight watched the Voice and then got the brats out.. had to put them up earlier as they got into a fight...it happens but tonight I wasn't in the mood for that nonsense..so they weren't too happy..but they got over it as they got their cookie before bed.

So hopefully tomorrow I can make a quick run over to Walmart and get the few things I need..then I need to start getting things ready for Rudy to hit the open road.. I have him going with another handler..she's really very nice and really loves the dogs and Rotties are mainly what she handles.. So she'll take him for a week before he starts showing to get Rudy to bond with her.. Smart Gal !!

Ok, I'm beat and I need to get a good night's sleep...Those traveling Be Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment