Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What Can I Say About Tuesday ?

What can I say about Tuesday ?....Oh Yeah!  I broke loose again .>>>>yeppers .. I got the brats taken care of and Ms Shug and I had breakfast together..(that's now a thing with us )...and then after I let all go potty ...I left the establishment...but wait..one more thing..:)

I called the Office here where I reside, and I complained about my trash not being picked up AGAIN...I tried my best to be decent, I mean the nice woman was kind of pushing her luck with giving me reasons why it might of happened..

I politely interrupted and in my vernacular I explained ....."I don't give a rat's patootie"...I pay for a service and service I expect..no excuse unless the guy died while picking up trash, got hit by a plain, train or incoming flying object...but I want my trash picked up TODAY !!!...

Now I do realize it's not her fault but Why, oh Why, do they have to go into a story of what they think happened.....who really cares ... she wasn't driving the truck ..she's a nice old lady doing an office job which has nothing to do with Waste Management...DUH....when will people ever learn to just listen and pass it on and get the job done..?????

So then I got in my automobile..hahaha..and down the road I boogied..to Walmart..and for once....I got everything I needed..OMG!!!  it was a treasure day..oh and I met this nice lady, actually she was the same age as me and came from Long Beach Island...neato...and apparently the poor soul doesn't have many people who talk with her..cause I got to hear her whole life history and yes! I was captured..but she was pleasant and I sure hope she gets more out time to talk with others.. she asked if she could contact me from time to time...and I said, "yes".. I mean she was interesting..but I'm telling you she was in full speed ahead on talking...she went on and on and on....finally I got away...hahaha...

Got home and realized I forgot to stop at the Vets to pick up Annie's Flea Pill as he was out of her weight..so tonight at dinner ..Rudy and Annie got the new flea pill that last 3 months..

Tonight watched the Voice and Sawyer made it in.. I hope he steps it up a notch..and then I just petered out.. so here I sit..got done with my shower and ready to go to bed...

Tomorrow not sure if I'll go to the store Publix..maybe stay home and just go on Thursday...I promised Clancy I'd make Sausage and Peppers..so that's what I'll do...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment