Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oh! I'm Here On Thursday

OH!  I'm here on Thursday in body but not in spirit..LOL... I stayed up to late the other night watching David Letterman's retirement..and I payed for it all day on Thursday...

Struggled to get up in the morning and get anything done.. it was like pulling teeth..of which I'm almost out of ...and then the rest of the day I struggled to get through it ..if into the evening as I had to do a few setups for the rest of the week...

I was so wanting to go to sleep..my body just wasn't with me.. I mean I had an out of body experience...hahaha.. I was wanting to be in the horizontal position but my body stayed upright.. I can't believe I made the day..


When I think I use to be a night owl.. good grief that was so long ago ..now here I am and ole lady and attempting to think in another world..but reality sets in and I'm dragging..

Now it's bed time and I'm so ready have to do a few things and I do believe I will sleep through without a problem..and I've got a list of things I need to get done..

Have to get Rudy's stuff together as I don't want that last minute rush.. praying he will be ok and do ok..and it goes smoothly..and now my brain is saying, "Sign off woman"...LOL

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.. and my bones !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment