Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I'm Back Even Though It's Wednesday

I'm back even though it's Wednesday...the morning was a little damp and the brats were ready to jump up and out. Till they got outside and there feet got wet. Haha...in they came and then the bouncing off the walls started..

Brother this was not going to be my lucky day..more like jump up and down to let them in and out...now this is my form of exercise big time...and if you think this don't tire your butt out...mmm come stop and spend a day with me !!!

Did manage to get my crock pot going and made pork BBQ for dinner tonight and enjoyed the chuckle of Big Brother. On who is telling the biggest whopper. Then on to America's Got talent.  I really could enter my brats and Ms Shug as they put on a show every night.

Now I'm ready to head to bed. Been long and tiresome gloomy day...those traveling stay safe and as always. God bless us all. Till tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment