Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dragging My Arse On Thursday

Dragging my arse on Thursday was a fact....I could not fall asleep Wednesday night no matter what I did...I tossed and turned my asthma was kicking in to join in my misery....I wanted to scream. I just couldn't calm down either..My heart was racing.  ..what gives? Am I having an anxiety attack???

Finally I got up hearing Annie do her yodel at 4am and I truly felt like CRAPPOLA ...I was not a happy camper and I was hoping the brats wouldn't be off the wall..cut me some slack please!

Everything that I did today took forever...I had to force myself to get up and move..I didn't want to give in..by 2pm it was fall out and I did but so did Annie and Rudy...I leaned back and I fell asleep...this was one time I was so glad all of us got in our Zzzzzz :)

Woke up it was 4:30pm and I felt like a new person...Annie and Rudy and even Ms Shug were zooming..I could see Shug bouncing around and baiting the brats up to her cage...yeah a much better feeling..

My evening went well. Hubby got home by 6:30pm and dinner was over by 7:30pm...boy I was glad too as we've been eating so late maybe that's one of the reasons I'm running into problems..watched some TV and of course Ms Shug got her party time bouncing back and forth between hubby and me and taking things..

Now I'm ready for bed and crossing my fingers I'll get to sleep...yes, this is short but my brain is sort of in reverse. Lol.  Those traveling stay safe and as always God bless us all..


No comments:

Post a Comment