Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Very Relaxing Sunday

A very relaxing Sunday. And it was a "Me" day...got up at 5am and let the brats out. Then I did the sorting of the pills of life and on to my chores...got all the fur and feathered kids fed and went to the grocery store by 7am...did a fast spin on a few things and home I was...

Hubby did his Sunday school class then on with church and a business meeting and home.  It was a peaceful day even watched QVC didn't buy a thing but did pop up on Amazon to see what specials they had going..

Most of the day was just read what's happening and then had to go to PetSmart to pick up special treats for Ms Shug.....and took Rudy and Annie for the ride...they were excited and happy to get home...they ran into the house and it was feed time for them..

Tonight watched the finish of the PGA golf tournament and now 60 minutes...waiting for Big brother and then calling it a night..have a few things I need to get done and need to make that appointment for Miss Annie to get her spayed..

Have my cardio doc on the 15th and then come Sept I've got several appointments from Eye doc to Gyn doc to Mammo and before I know it last visit Oct3rd and I head back to Florida..

Need to call the RV guy and get my rig in this week too. Yep my list is growing and I Ned to step it up a notch...gaining a few pounds back which I'm not happy about but I'm not as active here. Ok. Another good reason to head back. Plus I sure miss all my plants and birds...of course I miss hubby but the way he works and  the times we eat at night are killers..sure hope he can retire soon while I'm still somewhat in good condition..

Well I need to get the brats out and then pace myself...those traveling stay safe and as always. God bless us all

No comments:

Post a Comment