Sunday, August 17, 2014

I Was Bizzy Bizzy Bizzy On Saturday

I was Bizzy , Bizzy Bizzy on Saturday...took forever to get hubby up and going as I had wanted to bring the rig down Friday night but that didn't come into play so it was on for Saturday morning and that was like pulling teeth...OMG!!!

I was up wee early and trying to get the brats settled...along with getting my chores done...getting Ms Shug' s packages together.  All her stuff came in..oh no more boxes..Yes! The story of my life and of course I have to have things in order to make it easy for me to handle. Again with my "set ups" which drIves others crazy.

For me, it makes handling everything I do easier...my legs are not strong so all that carrying and lugging wipes me out..so I make it easy...just like if I was running a production line..all things within reach and it a set up that handles the weekly load..not. O placated at all in fact if you look at it. Less steps less pressure...yes! Life becomes a little less complicated...

So finally got hubby up and moving...then decided I wanted to take the brats with me along for the ride..they needed the out time...hubby got a little miffed.  Hey , get over it..they are like my kids and were so excited to come along...which meant hubby had to drive my van..no big deal. Cause once we got to the RV dealer and got things taken care of..we then put them in the van in their crates...they were grin'n and their body language was so neat to watch..

I always took my fur kids along for the ride and I really missed that...so from now on I'm doing that..they are so much a part of me..and even Ms Shug will have her spot..once the rig is back she will be placed on top of the two bottom crates..where I use to have Reba and Joe..and boy let me tell you I miss those two ..I still cry thinking of my kids..they all were my world  I use to talk with them and tell them all my deep dark secrets...it never gets easy for me..

I'm excited about getting my rig worked on..this last trip to Florida I had some problems with the satellite dish getting it up and in position..she was the original dish when I bought the rig and being exposed to the weather I'm sure detereation happened with the wires and cable . So it was time for a "new" one..I ordered the covered dome type...I had to laugh as Wayne asked," did I want the one in motion". Now there is no way I'm watching TV while driving...LOL and I did ask hubby if he wanted that....he just smiled...as hubby is so busy telling me how to drive how could he possibly watch TV????

After leaving the RVDealer it was on to Petsmart and then the JoAnn's shop to pick up yarn...I'm doing an Aghan for ME!!! I don't often do much for me but felt this would be my gift..I also have to do up those 9 baby blankets I pledged t...so I'm on for some busy times. But I need that...I mean some things in my life have started to make me feel sad...keeping busy helps me get through it...

So now I've got my list going on things I need to get ready for the return trip to Florida..I'm excited about it too..I love my place in Florida...I enjoy looking out my windows and seeing the birds fly in..wild life cross my path and my plants..how they reward me with their gifts of beauty..I get away from a lot of the pain others cause...the back stabbing and not even a kind word..yeah, I can understand why some stay to themselves......

I rid myself of John and Jane after I went through such turmoil and when I was so down with losing my fur kids they didn't give a chit and just put me through such hell...it dragged me down so bad..my depression reached in and was trying to choke me...I won't allow it!!! I won't allow that to ever happen again...in fact like will not let others to inflict any more pain...

I'm getting my list together for all the things I want to get done in the house in Florida...never thought I'd be so content in a double wide...hahaha my new song..the trailer life..hell, it's like being on the road without moving..hahaha...but it's so neat..not fancy but so enjoyable..

I use to feel bad about not having"friends" to stop in and visit me...but that's changed as I realize they really aren't "friends".  I put too much value on friendships where others don't. It's not their fault really..it's more mine I guess I just expect too much..that's why I've decided to just slowly start withdrawing from these so called social medias...

I'm not one to follow the swing of "who is in". I just like to have a few laughs pass some good recipes and ideas and make life simple for me for how ever long I can stay healthy..this October when I return to Florida ...Rudy starts his show career..I'm gonna enjoy it.  But again not that crazed as I've done it...I'm only obliging my commitment to Kim, Rudy was her pick of the litter and this will thrill her to no end..he's amazing well put together...

Most of all what I do love about Rudy, is his temperament...he is such a sweet heart and  oy he's put together nicely..not what I'd say Thad handsome but true Rottie look...I say he reminds me of Pluto. You know he one in Poppeye. Hahaha. But I love this boy and so did Zeke...Zeke really took a liking to him from day one....

Anyway getting back to my Saturday...I managed to get a lot done and by the end of the day I was beat...fell asleep in the chair hence I didn't post..but here I is and so is Saturday...those traveling stay safe and as Lways. God bless us all.  And on with Sunday. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment