Sunday, August 24, 2014

Alas, Sunday Is Almost Over

Alas, Sunday is almost over and it will be time to go to bed...my day wasn't a bad one but just a long one..well that's how it seemed to go...

Morning is always hectic...feets running in and out and trying to catch up with Miss Annie and see what she has brought in with her jaws....then watch her and Rudy wrestle all before breakfast...when they are fed I get my coffee and a short sit down then it's off to the races for the next bout where Miss Annie takes down the couch with Rudy in it !   She shows him no mercy and the sweet heart he is comes back for more. :)

Hubby leaves for teaching Sunday school and I attempt to watch a morning show with Charles Osgood....Sunday morning which is pretty good..I do put the brats up as I crochet and have my coffee...my actual favorite time on Sunday...

Later it's lunch time hubby comes home from church I give the brats their lunch cookie and hubby and I sit back and chow down...he takes a quick nap and YES! I crochet..then again the brats are let loose. ...

Kind of how my day goes and before I know it...it's dinner time...here we go again..hahaha. Ah but tonight was Big Brother. Interesting and then Rising Star which by the way I picked the winner from day 1. Hello there Momma!!

Now I'm so ready for bed to start Monday off with a mad dash to get the laundry done...and the days are in counting till I start packing and heading south again...wow time is surely flying..

Those traveling stay safe and as always. God bless us all....

No comments:

Post a Comment