Monday, August 18, 2014

I Wasn't Thrilled On Monday

I wasn't thrilled on Monday...getting up early no boggy..doing laundry again no buggy...but having to call regarding a bill that was already paid and they're still trying to collect is a nightmare!!

Getting all my chores done to get myself prepared to settle an on going issue which already is annoying me is not my favorite thing to do...dealing with the billing clerk that most likely had a chitty call before yours...oh lucky me I can't wait....:(

So I got the brats all taken care of and had my coffee ( no coffee first is dangerous) and then got my copy of my cancelled check...didn't have my previous information as I had went through this in March and all that data was in Florida...oh lucky me again...

Ok, I'm now on the phone and get the billing department and I'm placed on hold.  Hello there...anyone ...someone.....finally after listening to some horrible tune a voice comes on and says" who are you holding for" ?  Now you know you never got a chance to ask as you were put on hold as soon as they answered..

So as I try to remain calm I ask for someone I can speak with regarding this past due notice and I give the account number my name and D O B. Oh yah I'm trained well been there before and now back again..

I get the " one moment". Yep on hold again...give me strength that I can get through this like a normal human being. Hahaha. As I feel my blood pressure rising ....again the voice comes back and says, " now what would you like to know" ?  There are no English words I can even speak when you deal with idiots!!!! Other than attempt to hold it together and try to get it straightened out...

I had just heard of someone having a bout with road rage well I was about to enter "phone range". And it's a horrible feeling. Like if I had a button to push. " POOF" she would have been gone...it took about an hour to go through all the paces....to finally having to call up to the office where the major screw up happened and then to my insurance company...it was a never ever land call...

Finally got it cleared and I remember my last sentence. LoL...letting these idiots know that it's illegal to double dip ( this ain't no ice cream cone) and think you can get away with it...lord only knows how many times they have gotten away with it...but not today!!!

My day was so long and I never left my chair..I became apart of the dang cushion...I was absorbed in the bowels of the fabric...I was spent...brain fried..worthless when I got finished..a day from hell.  I was glad I wasn't around anyone and I had to get myself together for when my hubby came home. The lucky guy!!!!

I lost my appetite didn't want to cook as I could look at food. Sure was hoping hubby wouldn't mind grabbing something on the way home. And he didn't. Thank goodness...so the rest of the evening I chilled out...tried to keep myself  comfy and crocheted ...which let me think of good things...

Played with Ms Shug and the brats just to keep my blood pressure down...I get so annoyed with things like this...I guess it's my inability to accept these screw ups...and from so called professional people..

Relax...relax..relax...better days are coming. Like tomorrow. Taking the brats for their Lyme vaccine. It ought to be a good one. Hahaha...so those traveling stay safe and as always. God bless us all....

No comments:

Post a Comment