Tuesday, April 1, 2014

When It Rains It Pours On Tuesday

When it rains it pours on Tuesday...and I know it's April Fools Day but for me it's on a downward spin..

This morning Ms Reba was off kilter and I thought ok, she'll be alright and bounce back and I went on about my business...as I had a dentist appointment to discuss what they will do removing two more teeth that have been crowned and are infected...(another round of this )

So I knew Annie would be ok as Jane was coming over to sit with the crew (thank goodness she was in town) and I asked her to keep an eye on Ms Reba..she didn't want to eat but I made them meatballs up and got a few in her..

Left for the dentist and they did more Xrays..(I'm gonna glow in the dark) and set up for removal on Friday...and then after that I stopped at Capt D's to pick up dinner for Jane and I...came home and I saw Ms Reba...

Now my heart sunk cause I've been through this a few times before but something about this time.. I don't think she's gonna bounce back...Lord I hate this...

My heart is breaking with these feelings and all the news that's been happening...but I've got to stay strong and just let the good Lord lead me in my thoughts...

Tonight as Ms Reba lays next to me...if have a feeling that this might be the last few days...Oh how I hate this part of life..she's been my little girl for 18 years..and has really filled my heart with lots of love and laughter...

I need to lay down..been another long day..Ms Annie is coming along and I did give her another dose of meds just to be on the safe side.

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. I know how you love Ms. Reba. I cannot imagine you without her little bark in the background. I wish I was there. I would be there to hug you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete