Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Bizzy Dizzy Sunday

A bizzy dizzy Sunday it surely was . This was the last full day that my hubby was going to be here..sad too..cause I really enjoyed the breaks I got and most of all the warm love and support from this wonderful human being.. I call "the hubby"...

Last night I did have a little bout of empty feeling and I'm sure in time it will slowly fade but my feelings for Ms Reba and all that she and I and Joesph and Abby..went through together.. they were my rock to help me make it through those difficult days..

Ms Annie again is still on the several times a night getting up..and she's getting better in the house..I've also increased her feed too.. More in and more out as hubby says LOL..

Most of the day we were really busy doing the last minute getting things done..and even made a pot of gravy tonight.. Hubby made dinner and we had Nachos Bel Grande..it was gooooooooood !

Also we got the carport cleared out and vacuumed..as I just couldn't get to it.. but hubby worked his but off.. and I heard him tell Zeke.."boy, I'm glad I'm going home tomorrow and rest "  LOL..

I told him he didn't know what he was in for.. and I'm not kidding..these two brats are on a high energy level that you are on the go constantly until they plop...and when they do.. YOU DO TOO !!!

Just printed out hubby's boarding pass and feel sad now..but I know I'll be ok.. just have to take it easy and if I need to cry .. I need to cry..however, I know when Ms Reba's ashes come home I'll feel better..and then soon after I know I'll dream of my little gal..

So with that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.....

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I am so glad you had Robert there with you through all of this heartbreak. I know Ms. Annie is a daily trial, but she will help you too because she is such a little demon.

    ReplyDelete