Monday, April 28, 2014

Hubby Went Back Home On Monday

Hubby went back home on Monday...hated to see him go..but I understand he had to get back to the office...still was good that he was here and I'm sure Ms Reba wanted that way too !

Miss Annie is still a pistal..still not sleeping through the night..up at 1:30am and then again at 4:30am...sure wish this would change...gonna try something a little different and see if that works...before I end my night I'll take her back out again..perhaps that will do the trick :)

Most of the day was just keeping up with the brats and of course Miss Annie got into another chewing episode..the other lamp..I mean this gal has got some chewing action and no matter how much I give her to chew she still goes for more...and Hubby just fixed the other lamp the day before..

They're gonna call my house patch work if this keeps up... but I took that lamp cord and she got you know what.. and when I showed her the cord she made a bee line for the door..YEP! she knows what she did..

Jane came over later this evening after I put the brats up and I made Nacho Belle Grande for our late night dinner..then Rudy wanted out.. and boy what a mistake that was.. He jumped on the little couch almost knocking that over and if that didn't matter he jumped on Jane and almost sent her over backwards..WRONG...well she let him have it.. I wasn't happy about that..but I did understand..but however I will correct him..

So my night was Crappy..and I told Jane I understood her reaction but don't do it again... I'll take care of it and it was my fault..he's a pup and doesn't even realize his strength..he was just excited to see her..

We watched the Voice but I can't even tell ya how it was I was not really in the mood ..kind of ticked off but like I said, "I do understand"..then Jane left and I gathered up the brats and we headed to bed...

So here I sit..still thinking of all that I should have done and didn't..so tomorrow I've got the roofer coming to check out my roof and see what's happening..and I called Joe to come over and fix my lamp...one of those days..

With that..those traveling Stay Safe and Watch that Weather...and for the rest of us.. as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment