Sunday, April 13, 2014

Here It Is Palm Sunday

Here it is Palm Sunday, a day where it should be peaceful...Notice I said, "Should Be "...but not for me.. Murphy Strikes Again !!!!!!

Last night Ms Annie did not too bad..she woke up her usual time and then again at 4am..yeah, we need to get her on some sort of better time schedule..ugh ...but I'm dealing with it if I can catch a nap..only way I can keep this up ...

Most of the day the two of them (Rudy and Annie ) were complete nut jobs.. in fact they raced so hard jumped on the small couch and sent that over backwards..it was like Tally Ho or perhaps..Timber ..take your choice but it was wild..

My yelling means nothing until I get up and get one of them and make them squeal..yes, that's right I'm awful...but remember these are Rotties not no little whimps..and hence..spare the rod spoil the child..in this case get two wild big huge bone heads instead...so Momma has to be Alpha..like it or not..!!

Later towards dinner time I got everything ready and low and behold my Micro Wave seems not to be working right..so again I try to heat up the water (I use warm water to their dry food) and no deal..so I check and re program it and again zap..nothing..ok, one more time...and Holy CHITSKI...the dang thing goes up in smoke...

Now I would think this was not a good thing.. I mean..it's Smokin'...so I unplug it and OMG...no microwave...so I give the pooches just their dry food with a little water to moisten..(never feed plain dry cause it cause the dogs to dehydrate and they drink too much water which for big dogs could cause bloat) and then after they are done eating let them go out to potty and then charge out to Walmart.. Just what I needed  :(

The parking lot was packed..OH ME OH MY OH !!!!...and I finally find a parking spot get into the store and go to where the microwaves are..hmmmm now I see one I like but nothing underneath to show me they have it..just the display...WHY?????

Find another one but it has a browning element..NOT FOR ME>> I'd burn the sucker down..with my luck ...then I find one a Hamilton Beach so I grabbed that one..and here we go again..lugging that baby back and into the house and take the old one out (which by the way I just bought that GE last October) and my arms are feeling like they've been stretched past my knees..

Let the critters out and Annie stops at the water bowl..now she looks like the goodyear blimp..she drank so much..she must have been yodeling since I left..too bad and I made up my mind ..if she pooped in her crate she was staying in it till morning...live with it if you is a PIG !!...but she didn't ..however she pottied in the dog room..out comes the rug shampooer...good grief I sure hope this stage goes by soon...or I'm gonna ship her to the MOON !!

I also had to feed Ms Reba as I make a special meal for her so I had to have it heated..and got that done..I stopped before I got home and picked up a burger I was so hungry I woofed that down..tonight I'll have indigestion for sure..

When I get back to Philly and my doc wants to do a stress test..I'm gonna tell him ..come live with me and you tell me if I need one of those suckers..I live in stress... I am stress...I breathe stress...and I wonder why my blood pressure is so high..HUH ?????

Just put everyone to bed and that's where I'm headed... may we please sleep all night... just once ...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment