Friday, April 4, 2014

A Tootless Friday

A Tootless Friday...this was the day I had to be at the Dentist office by 10am and get everyone done and taken care of...

Again Ms Annie is on this schedule..1am and 4:30am she sings out her tune.. I had Ms Reba up and down through the night..she couldn't get comfortable...and so we all tossed one side and up and down the other till I did my morning marathon...

By 5am all was up and the house lights were on.. I decided in order for me to get any kind of break I needed to feed everyone at 6:30am and then by 8am they'd be all ready to go out again...even Ms Shug was a little off kilter with the new agenda for today...

I got Ms Reba her breakfast but she just licked so again I made those tiny meatball...and gave her some water..and tried to get her as comfortable as I could..then I had to get myself ready to leave to go on the other side of Leeburg on 441.

Got there and he had an emergency in before me then it was my turn...OUCH !  He's really a terrific dentist does a lot of reconstruction work and cosmetic surgery as well...so I got my double whammy shot and a few minutes later they came in for the attack..

He was a Major in the Service and I felt like my tooth was the enemy...but out if came and next thing I know I was heading home..I have to say, I felt at ease in the chair cause it was my only resting moments...

Home I was and the race began..everyone was anxious to go out and Ms Reba got down off the couch and was walking around..she does go into the dog room and drink water..and she seems to be getting a little more strength back in fact later in the afternoon I got hungry and I had a small piece of cheesecake in the frig..

How perfect for me to have saved it..LOL..anyway it was easy to eat without any pressure..and next thing I realize is Ms Reba was barking at me..she wanted it...I did give her a little bit..smitchen...but was sure happy to see her come back to her at that moment..miss her yacking at me..

Ms Annie now seems to be settling down tummy wise..(I hope and pray) and Ms Reba hasn't gone since her bad bout but she hadn't ate much till today when I stuffed her a couple of times..and I did give her a pill for the diarrhea.

My legs were swollen to the point they were throbbing so I tried to lean back on the couch with everyone but no go..so I was anxious for 9pm to come.. that's my down time and boy does it feel good..

My tummy has been in knots and now I have the Texas two step..what else is new ????  and tomorrow I plan on just taking it as easy as I can...I mean I'm praying that Ms Annie will get it together and the rest will fall in place..that would really be a big help..

Ms Reba is now resting as I just gave her a little water and changed her diaper ..she's gotten in her spot where she is right next to me...thank you Lord !

My router just went kaput and I'll have to figure a day I can go and replace it..so now that's another thing to do ...but that will have to wait..and as I talked with hubby tonight..he said, "Maybe the end of April he'll be down"...

With that I'm gonna lay my weary bones down and pray that tomorrow will be an easier day and I can at least maybe catch a nap to keep my legs up..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I am glad Ms. Reba was yacking at you. That is definitely more normal. I am worried about your legs. I wish Jane was not out of town so she could help take some of the pressure off you. Thinking about you and worried.

    ReplyDelete