Monday, April 14, 2014

A Labor Of Love Was Not This Monday !

A labor of love was not this Monday !...Heavens to Betsy..it surely was not..woke up with Ms Annie at Midnight then again at 4am..come on sweetie this is getting old...but I did make her go back to sleep for a bit..even if it was just a half hour.

Once Rudy gets up it's over with and the war of the warriors begins..and I'm telling ya these two are unreal..they play hard and anything in their way goes down like Timber ....heck I get out of their way and I give them till about 6am and toss their butts in their crates to cool down before I give them their breakfast..

Again I still have that on going issue with Annie..must be something in the air..cause like how Rudy was ..I don't care how many times I jump on them they still continue to do what they want..and with Annie it's still pottying in her crate..don't care if I just took her out..OH NO !...well, I'm fixin to do a number on her young arse !

I hate when I really have to come down hard but this is now getting to be a challenge between her and  me..and I'm GONNA WIN...or she's gonna walk a little crooked ....LOL

Today I made an appointment at the Chevy Dealer to get that dang back wing window fixed..it still wasn't closing and tomorrow it's suppose to be a down pour and that's just what I don't need..so at 2:45pm I drove down.  Just as I get in the slip for service I press the button and the friggin window closes..HUH?????

Cindy the tech comes out and I tell her..."Hey, the dang thing is working"...so she gets in and pushes the button several times and it's working ???????? She then tells me.."Look, if we start trouble shooting it could take all day or maybe quickly but it could cost you mega bucks.."... I think about it and then tell her..."I'm not gonna use that window"...LOL  she agrees..but don't it just bite your arse when things don't work you go to get it fixed and it's working ????

I did get my tires rotated and my oil changed and then I headed back home and of course Ms Annie was good...so I let them out then started making their dinner...I go in and there she's done peed in her crate... was I ticked..YOU BETCHA... so I pushed her nose it in ..and picked her up and put her out.. then when she came back in I put her back in her crate..

Later we all sat in the carport till about 7:30pm and then I put them in their crates so I could watch the Voice...and just now I let them out and then put them back to bed...Looks like we is gonna have a little bit more crate time..

Ms Reba is holding her own and today I had to give her a bath as I'm putting a little of the dry food in her mixture so she had a little soft stool...I see her now going on the turn ...I'm just holding her as she sure is trying...but I do feel looking at her she's getting tired..

Hubby comes down in 10 days and I'm so glad..I know Reba will be as the last time he came she was happy to see him..maybe that's what she's waiting for..I hope so..

Oh well, I'm ready to climb into bed and finish watching the Voice it's really good...those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless Us All

1 comment: