Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What A Dark Tuesday

What a dark Tuesday...:(....started off with Ms Reba peeing through her diaper so I had to strip the bed..and it would be that she moved off her pad that she lays on and on to my side...it is what it is !

Wasn't really that awful I mean I had just got the last outing on Ms Annie and got to lay back down for a half hour ..(that was wonderful) when I felt wet..I'm sure most of you that have had their babes in bed have had this experience one time or another..

So I got another wash load at 5:30am and on with my day.. now most of it wasn't to bad.. I mean the critters were playing and they tired themselves out and then I wised up and closed off the dog room so they had to go out to get their water and potty...(Finally)

Then a mean arse storm rolled in ..the heavens opened up big time !  and the down pours and wind were unreal...I kept my cell phone handy which I have the alerts on and also tracking the storm as well...it was Fast and Furious..

Jane didn't come over as she was stuck with all the rain and a leak in her house..so that breakfast casserole got cut up in pieces and I hope freezes well..Later on Ms Reba started to have some problems..(when it rains it pours)

Came time to fix the critters dinner and the storm passed.. Ms Reba didn't do well ..everything I gave her she brought back up...I sure hope this is just a little glitch..but she slept most the day and is still..although tonight when I gave out the "pills"..she did eat her little treat..

Got her all set for the night but will watch her closely.. I'm hoping and praying she holds out till hubby gets here...but again..if it's her time..I have to do what's right...she isn't suffering but so not really wanting to be bothered..

Now watched the Voice some really good talent..any one could be the winner ..

With that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

1 comment: