Monday, April 7, 2014

Will It Fly By On Monday

Will it fly by on Monday....well again my nights are interrupted and soon I'm hoping that Ms Annie will sleep through like Rudy...that boy can saw some wood !

Morning again I let Ms Annie out then took her back to bed instead of staying up.. I need to catch up on the loss of sleep so any way I can I am gonna try..and so far so good she lets me sleep another hour..

Most of the day it was making sure Ms Reba was getting enough food in her..she only nibbles on her food and then I do stuff the rest to build her strength then when I fix mine she's in for what I'm having..so I give her a little at least she's eating it on her own without me plunging it !

My problem so far is with Annie and her problem of eating fecal..she's been not too bad today as I'm out there.. I feel this is something she's been doing as a babe and when crated too early she ate it instead of laying in it.. I've googled to solve it..as I do know dogs in the wild will do that ..it's a disgusting habit and lord don't cha just know I'm the luck one to deal with it..YUCKO

I've use Adolph's Meat Tenderizer as it's an enzyme problem so maybe that will work..when I remember to sprinkle..and then when I take her to the Vets on Friday I'll discuss it also..

Her potty time is getting better but I still have to keep on top of her..as she has to run out the door and to the back and when she's playing which she does so often and hard..she and Rudy are a wrecking crew...

I'm also now putting them up more often to slow them down..they wrestle so hard don't want them to get hurt..but she is the culprit !..but their out time gives me a break also..like I said, "When I can get a minute or two I go for it"

Spoke with hubby tonight and am so glad he's flying down even if it's just 4 days..heck it's worth it..my legs are holding up and I don't know how..but my nerves YIKES..puppies can put you over the top quickly...LOL

Watching the Voice as I have no more left..from yelling STOP...NO...GET TO BED ...yeah I could hit that high note...but all and all once these pups are trained they'll be wonderful..just getting through it...that's the tough part.

With that...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

1 comment:

  1. Zee, you aren't the only one with Annie's problem. Moka does it too...gag...so I bought a supplement at pet smart and I think it is helping. Will also discuss it with vet when she goes next month for her annual.

    ReplyDelete